~Friend and a Zombie?!~

{Skys POV}

I actually get out of my bed when I hear the door bell ring. I open the door and my close friend, Summer is there.
"OMG SUMMER!" I yell and hug her. She hugs back with a giggle and I invite her in.
"What with you? You look older." Summer says as I close the door.
"A lot has happened while you've been in Canada." I mumble. (Don't ask why I put Canada in this XD) she takes a seat and instantly falls asleep. Then I get a call.
"Uh hello? Is this Sky Matthews?" The voice asks.
"Yes..." I say.
"Well your friend Cameran, has lived!" The woman says.
"What?! Her heart rate was gone!" I yell.
"We gave her oxygen and she breathed, she's just on life support at the moment." The woman exclaims.
"OMG!" I yell as I start crying.
"She won't be able to talk for a while, but it should only be a day or two! Don't worry, she will be fine." The lady says.
"Thanks so much for informing me!" I say with a grin.
"No problem, goodbye." She says with a click. I look at Summer who is passed out on the couch and do a happy dance. Cameran is alive! GOD YES. I smile and walk up stairs and make a V-log about Cameran and call Cornelia and Grace to tell them the good news.

[Authors note :D]
OMG IM SO HAPPY THAT I DID THIS! XD ADERAN WILL LIVE ON!
Ps I am offering cameos as a fan in this! :) just PM me and tell me the name you want to have and you may reappear! Btw last update till tomorrow or Friday since it's thanksgiving!

~Sky out!