~Cute Couple~

~Adams POV~

I wake up and remember that Sky and Ross had fallen asleep together on the couch. I roll over to Alesa and shake her.
"Aleeeeesssaaaa..." I whisper in her ear.
"Emmrmm, one more minute." Alesa mumbles. I smile to myself.
"Your going to miss the V-log of the cute couple!" I say. She sits right up.
"I'm up.." She says with a grin. I get out of bed and throw on some pj pants since I just had boxers on. Alesa gets ready for the camera and I grab it out of the spot I was hiding it in. I grab Alesas hand and tip toe out into the living room. Sure enough, Ross and Sky were still asleep. I turn on the camera as I tip toe into the living room. I turn the camera towards me.
"Shhhhh..." I say, putting a finger in front of my mouth. I turn it towards Ross and Y/N as I approach. "Look at the cute little love birds!" Adam yells. Ross and Sky shoot straight up from their slumber.

~Y/N's (basically you) POV~

I awoke from Adam yelling. I look up at Adam as I rub my eyes. I see a camera in his hand. Oh no! I look down at my hands and realize that they were on Ross's chest. I quickly get up and stomp over to Adam.
"WHAT IS HUGGING WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell at Adam as I slap him. Alesa takes the camera and shuts it off.
"Worth it." Adam whispers to Alesa. I go over to Ross and help him up. I drag him out of the house and into my car.

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~
Amazing right? Lol well I love Ross so I kind of think of what I would do, so sorry if you wouldn't have done any of this. I could always change the Y/N to Sky but it would be just about me and Ross, so I'll make a book about me and Ross later, until then I'm writing this and The Departure! XD

-Sky_Owner Out! ✌🏻️