~So Lucky~

[Sky's POV]

    Turns out that I didn't have to stay in the hospital that long. I got out after about two days and was fine. Jin quit working at the offices while I was gone, but Grace decided to stay with us and date Jin also so she has to leave early. Cameran and Adam took a breather and are taking a break. Kat and Summer went on a small road trip with Max and Tim-Tim. Carrie and Barney are working more frequently together and are "madlys ins the loves with each other's" as Barney put in words. Cornelia decided to come back from her short break with family and now is Ross and I's third wheel.
       "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS! Fo da vlog!" Cornelia yells at us while I'm mid chew. I shake my head and swallow my ice cream. Ross smiles and kisses me and licks the ice cream off my mouth. Ew. You don't know how gross it is. I giggle and push him off as Cornelia bursts out laughing.
     "Ok! No stahp!" She yells. I giggle and stand up. Ross grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss.
      "I love you Sky." Ross whispers into my ear. Then he leans down onto one knee. I gasp. Cornelia points her phone at us once again and holds her breath. "Sky Matthews, you are the love of my life. My one and only. Will you be mine forever?" Ross asks with a blush. I start crying and nod.
      "God fucking yes!" I yell, he slides the ring onto my finger and stands. I wrap my arms around him and he lifts me up. We twirl in a circle and he plants me down. I shower him in kisses and giggle. "God I love you." I say.