~The Mistake~

{Ross's POV}

  I run out into my car and angrily drive off and pull up into a park. I get out and walk around as my phone goes off repeatedly. I get on Twitter and see that the girl posted the pictures. I sit on a bench and hold my head in my hands. Oh god oh god....Sky.... A tear rolls down my cheek as I get a phone call. I bring it up and answer.
    "Ross...." Adam says. Then I burst out crying.
    "Shelby made me! And t-that girl took pictures." I stutter.
    "Well, Sky is flipping out so you better be here soon." Adam sighs.
   "I know....its just......she's going after Sky." I say after awhile. Adam pauses and starts again.
   "Well do you want me to put a lock down on? Tell security? I can't do any of that!" Adam yells. I flinch and sigh. "You get over here and protect her yourself!" Adam says.
    "Ok, ill be there in a couple minutes." I say and he hangs up. I walk over and climb into my car.

💚💜💚💜

I run inside and straight to Sky's office and hug her. She smacks me off and frowns.
    "No, not after-" she starts and I kiss her. She pushes me off angrily. "Stop!" She yells. I glance outside and see a girl shape walking towards us.
   "Crap....to late. I WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU!" I yell and tackle the figure. It was obviously Shelby and I held her down. Then she flipped over and punched me in the jaw. Then kicked me in the balls. I stop pinning her down and curl into a ball. "Uggghhhh" I mumble. Shelby's shoe is the last thing I see before everything goes black.