~The Smoothie Challenge~

{Skys POV}

I decided to play the smoothie challenge with Cameran, Adam, and Ross. Defiantly going to be worth it. We set up for it and start the camera. I do my intro and so does Adam and we begin with picking partners. Obliviously me and Ross were partners so that left Cameran and Adam. They looked at each other and blushed. Ross went to go make my smoothie while I was left with Adam and Cameran staring at each other.

[Ross's POV]

I took the nicest things I could use to make a smoothie and ACTUALLY made a decent looking smoothie. I had to make it a bad one so I added some Pepsi to it. I walked out and sat the cup by Sky and took a seat in between Cameran and Sky. She took the smoothie and took a small sip until she tried to drink all of it.
"What's the name of this Ross? The Rossome Blast?" She asked. At that moment Max walked by and stared at us with a smirk. He obviously took it the dirty way. Sky turned toward him and gave him the middle finger and he returned the gesture. They both laughed and I felt myself becoming red. Jealously. I knew it. I look at Sky and give her a reassuring smile, she gladly drank all of the smoothie and got up to make Cameran's.

{Skys POV}

I gave Max the middle finger and he returned the finger and we both laughed at each other. We both were purposely mean to each other and always mad it seemed like. I was thinking of Max when I should've been thinking of Ross. I shook my head and put whatever I found in Cameran's smoothie.

#Camerans POV#

Sky arrived with my drink shaking her head. I wander what that's about. I take the brown-poop colored smoothie and made a disgusted face. She had a evil grin on her face and was laughing as Max came by once more and tried to hide a grin. Ross was steaming up and I was about to throw up. Two boys after Sky? Somethings about to go down. I actually got the smoothie down without throwing up and got up to make Adams. I walked into the room and grabbed as much bananas as I could and threw them into the blender. I then added some red bull and maple syrup and blended it. I was defiantly not going soft on him like Ross did with Sky.

|Adams POV|

Cameran came out with my abomination of a smoothie and set it in front of me.
"Bon apetite!" Cameran says with an evil grin. I stick my straw into it and instantly taste banana, a lot of banana. Then I feel the energy. Red bull. Then the syrup. I take the trash can and spit it all out.
"MINE WAS DA BEST! Ross is now my smoothie making boyfriend." Sky announces. Max has had his eye on her all day I've noticed. Ross probably has too because his face got all red when Max came around. I look at Ross and he is practically steaming, but smiling because Sky called him her boyfriend. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

#Authors note#
WHOOOO I LOVED WRITING THIS SORRY ALL CAPS, IMA TRY TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND UPDATE IF I CAN :P