~What a day~

I upload the last video and sit back in my chair. What a day.. I wonder what Ross is doing.. Wait what? I shake my head and get up. I open the door and Adam, Barney, and Ross are standing there.
     "Hello?" I question. They are all holding back a smile. I sigh, "what do you guys want? I'm very tired you know." I say. Adam takes a deep breath.
      "Ok, so we are gonna make a vlog about us going to ihop." Adam says. "Want to be in it?" He asks.
       "Yea sure." I say as I rub my eyes. I look at my phone and it was about ten o'clock. "Fine." I finally say. I look at Ross and he looks away blushing. I giggle.
     "Oh Ross..." I say as I playfully punch his arm.
       "Ow!" Ross says sarcastically. Adam walks up.
      "I'm glad you two are getting used to each other again." Adam whispers.
       "Whatever." I say with a smile. We pull into the Ihop parking lot and pile out. Ross comes up behind me and lifts me off the ground.
     "Ross-" I shriek. All the guy's  laugh at me.
    "Awwww." Adam says.
      "Walk forth slave!" I say in between fits of laughter.
     "No!" Ross yells as he carefully sets me down. We all walk into ihop laughing.

~time skip bc I'm a huge rebel~

We pull out of the parking lot and head to Adams. We all decided to stay there because we were to lazy to go home. We pull into his drive way and pile out. I pull Ross with me inside.
     "Wha?" Ross mumbles. I put on a movie from Netflix and snuggle into Ross on the couch as Alesa, Adam, and Barney watch from a couple feet away. I look at them and smile. I look at Ross who is blushing majorly and is looking down at his feet. I nudge him and pull him closer to me. I sigh and close my eyes. I silently fall asleep on his chest.