~The Movie~

Ps, after 2 days. :3

{Skys POV}

Cameran finally got out of the hospital and was feeling way better. Grace and Kat invited all of us to the movies. Even Cornelia and Barney! Even though they were going to be the third wheels. We all climb into Adams car and drive to the movie theater.
"Ugh I can't wait to see Mocking jay part 2!" Adam yells. I smile and look at Ross who is grinning and gazing out of the window. I nudge him and pull him into a kiss. "Awwwww! I see that back there!" Adam yells at us causing Cameran to giggle. Grace and Jin, next to me, are calling each other cute over and over again and Cameran and Adam are singing in the front of the car to their favorite song. I start sing my favorite song, Cake by the Ocean by DNCE.

"Talk to me baby! I'm going nuts from this sweet sweet craving whoa! Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy! I ah ah ah ah ah I keep on hoping we'll eat cake, by the ocean uh! Walk for me baby! I'll be diddy you be Naomi whoa! Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy! I ah ah ah ah I keep on hoping we'll eat cake, by the ocean uh!......"

I finish the song and realize that everyone, but Adam, was looking at me.
     "Your a great singer Sky!" Grace compliments.
     "Thanks..." I mumble with a smile. We pull into the parking lot and climb out. Barney, Max, Kat, and Cornelia were at the entrancing wait for us. They spotted us and waved us over. I grab Ross's hand and drag him over to the group.
"Hay people!" I yell.
"Hays Skys." Barney says.
"Yo dirt." I say. Barney gasps and acts like he's offended while Grace, Jin, Adam, and Cameran walk up. We all start towards the door until a girl runs up to us. I turn and she comes up and tries to act casual.
    "I'm Jaden!" Jaden says, and I high five her.
    "Nice to meet you Jaden!" I say with a smile. "We have to get going I say as I motion to the group and the entrance.
    "Well, I'm glad I got to meet you!" She says with a grin and walks off. I turn and jog over to the group and we all head inside.

{time skip to the movies ending}

By the time the movie ended I was crying. Katniss and Peeta had kids! I smile as I think about Ross and I having kids some day.
        "What are you thinking about?" Ross asks with a grin as he takes my hand.
        "Us!" I say and kiss him. Adam and Cameran walk out hand in hand, same with Kat and Max, and Grace and Jin. God their all cute together! I smile as we walk to the car with Ross's arm slung around my shoulders.

[Authors note]
Tis I, Author-chan! I enjoy writing this, but I update when I update. Deal with it if I don't update, it's not like I'll magically delete it any time soon! There is over 6K reads on this! I'm so HUGGING HAPPY! *grenda voice activate* (gravity falls character) YEA!

~Sky out!