~Someone~

[Ross's POV]

   We pull into the office parking lot and pile out.
       "I got to call someone be right in." I mumble. Sky nods and follows Adam and Cameran inside. I take out my phone and dial the number that the mystery person was texting from. A girls voice sounds at the other end.
        "Why hello my Rossy, Wossy! How have you been?" The girl says. I freeze. Shelby.
        "What do you want Shelby?" I ask.
        "Oh, just a special someone!" She cackles at the other end. I frown and hang up the phone while walking up the steps to the office. God was she crazy, nearly scared the shiz out of me.

💚💙💚💙

    I step off the elevator and glance around. Sky was in her office making a video with Adam, Cameran, Kat, and Max. I hurry to my office and close the door quietly making sure Sky didn't hear and call Shelby once more.
       "Oh, come crawling back once more my handsome Ross?" She says flatly.
        "Do you want to talk this out somewhere or what?" I ask.
        "Oh, no! I want to meet up together sometime, and maybe go on a date!" Shelby yells excitedly through the phone. I sigh.
         "Fine. Only one though. Just a make up date, we won't be dating after though." I say firmly.
          "Whatever." Shelby says and hangs up. Looks like I got myself a date.

{A/N}

Hay my cupcakes! Here's another update bc I was in the car and I was bored!

~Sky