~WHAT?!?!~

A/N
Just want to says that I might add cussing in here...this will be the only warning....

{Skys POV}

    "Sky.... There's something you should know about Adriana...." Ross mumbles.
    "What?!" I mumble through my sandwich.
    "Whatever....Ill tell you later..." Ross mumbles as I glare at him. I finish my sandwich and walk off with my hands in my pockets. That's when I realize that I was lost.
    "Awe, crap. Shit, fuck, crap...." I mumble under my breath. I look around and my gaze lands on Adriana. Awe fuck.... I frown and walk over to her.
    "So.....you trying to steal Ross?!" I spit. She glares at me.
    "No...gross.....just....you." She says as she looks me up and down.
    "Bitch." I mumble as I start walking off. Adriana grabs my shoulder and spins me around.
   "Don't call me a BITCH!" She spits in my face. "I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL ROSS!" She yells. I see Ross at the corner of my eye, trying to sneak off.
     "ROSS! GET YOUR LAZY A$$ OVER HERE!" I yell. He mumbles something and sighs as he walks over to me. I glare at him then shift my gaze to Adriana.
    "Oh.....she's....uh...." He mumbles.
    "SPIT IT OUT!" I mumble through gritted teeth.
    "FINE! SHES MY SISTER!" Ross yells and stomps off. I look at at Adriana and smile. She lets me go and walks off. I follow Ross's direction towards the exit.

{A/N}
Hay guys! AdriCraft didn't want me to have her put someone in the hospital.... But ye....
Huehuehuehue

~Sky Out.