~Who?~

[Ross's POV]

  Sky starts bleeding heavily in my arms. I silently cry and my tears land on her cheeks. She brings her good hand up to my cheek and cradles it.
     "I-I love you Ross." She mumbles. I nod and take a deep breath.
     "I love you too." I whisper. I bring her to my lips and smash them to hers. She copies me and kisses back. Then someone bursts through the elevators. I break away and snap towards the sound. I see Quentin and Tim-Tim with some police men with guns. I smile and look up at Shelby's horrified face. One police officer runs to my side and lays Sky carefully on a gurney. I nod as he looks at me, his face full of understanding. He pressed against her arm wound to stop the blood flow and I turn to Shelby.
      "You really thought you were that lucky? Or did you think you were invincible?" I ask with a smirk. She turns to me, her face twisted in anger. She leaps for me, but then a officer grabs her wrists and handcuffs her.
      "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS ROSS! ILL FIND YOU AGAIN! DONT FORGET THAT!" Shelby screams as she walks away. I turn to everyone and see that mostly everyone was fine. Adam was waking up and kissing Cameran lousily. Grace was in Jins arms as he walked out. Carrie was fully aware what was happening and had a shocked face. And Kat was with Summer and Max helping Adam up. I turn to Sky's side and see that she was unconscious. Not again.....

A/N

Hay my cupcakes! Sorry I left u on a cliff hanger last time, I'm glad your all enjoying this! This story is totally unlike a fanfic I've seen so far and I just love it UGH! And sorry for those who told me that Shelby is Ross's cousin, I didn't know! I dont even know if that's true but whateves, it's a fanfic!

~Sky out 💚