~The Fight~

{Skys POV}

I finished packing up and headed out with Ross, Adam, and Cameran. Ross and I always forced Adam and Cameran together since we both knew they liked each other. It was plain to see. Max walked up to us and decreased his stride to match mine.
       "So, Sky? Will you be with Ross tonight?" Max asks.
        "No. Why?" I ask.
       "I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me and Adam, maybe even Cameran." Max says. I stand there speechless as Ross walks swiftly away. I look at Max and nod a yes and follow Adam, Cameran, and the very angry Ross.

(Time skip to outside.)

When I arrived outside Ross was pacing back and forth while Adam and Cameran sat on a bench.
     "Your not going right?" Ross asks.
     "No...." I mumble. I give him a hug and walk toward my car. Then I hear some heavy steps and a scream.

#Camerans POV#

I was just sitting there minding my own business as Kaiden ran up and grabbed me from behind. I managed to get a scream out before he pulled me off the bench and dragged me away slowly. Adam spun around and yelled at Kaiden to stop. Then I saw a flash of black by my face. A gun. Kaiden has his arm around my throat and the gun pressed against my head. Adam stopped mid stride and I saw a glint of fear in his eyes and tears streaming down his face. I screamed for them to stop and not to make it worse. Kaiden then dragged me to his car and knocked me out.

{Skys POV}

I just watched Cameran get dragged off by my Ex. KAIDEN. The stupid one! I sigh and press my palms into my forehead forcefully. I look at Adam and he's completely broken down. Cameran was the last thing he had. I take out my phone and call 911. They arrived quickly and we told them everything. They told us that they would search, but sometimes that's just not enough. I knew what I had to do.

[authors note]
Ugh I did not want to do this but yea. Deal wit it.

~sky out