~Is This a Dream?!~

{Sky's POV}

  I wake up next to Ross. Sleeping softly. I smile at him and get up silently. He doesn't stir. I walk into the living room, still in Ross's extra long t-shirt that went to my knees and shorts I had. I rub my eyes and see Max walk clumsily in.
    "Hay babeh." He slurs. I stare him and he makes his way closer to me. I push him away once he tries to kiss me.
     "What the fuck Max?!" I yell. "Ross!" I yell. Max grins evilly and chuckles. Ross made no noise from the other room. I stumble over boxes and burst into Ross's room. "Ross?!" I scream. I look at him. His eyes all red and blood staining all of his blankets. I run out and trip over a box. Falling to my knees crying. Max looms over me and chuckles.
    "You're just to weak for this world!" Max yells and swings his machete down on me. I feel pain and open my eyes with a scream.

=Ross's POV=

   I sit up instantly at the sound of Sky's scream.
    "Sky?!" I yell. She shivers by me and shakes uncontrollably. Crying. I wrap my arms around her. "Shhhh...." I whisper. She coughs and shakes more in my arms.
     "I'm sorry..." Sky mumbles into my chest. I shake my head and hug her tighter. "I just....h-had a nightmare....I'm f-fine." She mutters. I smooth her hair and shush her. I won't let anyone hurt you.

<>A-n<>

OMGB?! Fluffy clouds?! A update? *le gasp* :o omg :3 well I hope dis is awesome. I might make a sequel, sound good?

~Sky