~Sadness~

{Skys POV}

The doctors from the hospital called Adam during a video and said that Cameran only had awhile to live. They had her on life support. Adam ran to my room with tears streaming down his face and handed me a note. He had told me to deliver it to Cameran's hospital room. So I walked out of my office with tears streaming down my face. Ross sprinted out of his office as he heard my sobs echo through the offices. We loaded onto the elevator and cried together.

[Camerans POV]

I woke up and gasped for air. I looked down to see a whole different shirt on, then I noticed that it was my YouTube logo and smiled. I turned my head slowly and saw a note.

Dear Cameran,
                          Hay Cam, it's me Sky! Adam is making a video at the moment and he wanted me to drop this off! He made a shirt for you! It's your very own YouTube logo! He made in honor of your YouTube channel! But, here's some bad news..... The doc said that you may not make it.... After your done reading this look at your stomach. He said you lost a LOT of blood. Feel better Cam! Love you!
             ~your bestie, Sky.

I look down at my stomach and start crying. At that moment Sky walks in and sits down by me.
          "OH my god, Cameran! I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess!" Sky sobs as she hugs me.
          "I-it's fine." I say. We then start making collabs like we made in highschool. It was the happiest moment of my life, knowing that I was spending most of my last minutes with one of my best friends! Then I stopped breathing. That last thing I heard was Skys laugh and the beeping of the monitor.

{Skys POV}

Cameran slowly looked at the ceiling and her eyes glazed over. The monitor slowed to a long beep. I sobbed harder then I ever had before. Ross rushed in and grabbed my shoulders and tried to pull me out as nurses came running in with a gurney. I slapped him away and hugged Cameran one last time. Ross finally pulled me off of Camerans limp body and into the hallway. I sobbed as he guided me through the halls and to his car. I climbed in and sobbed until we reached his house. Ross pulled me inside and pulled me to his room and let me weep on his bed as he stood in the doorway silently crying.

[Authors note :(]
CammyWrites :,( I HATED WRITING THIS! I'm on the verge of crying D: WHYYYYYYYYYY! :(

~*sniff* Sky out.....