~The News~

{Skys POV}

I fell a asleep with fresh tears staining my cheeks. At one point in the night, Ross joined me and fell asleep. I wake up and start crying again. Ross wakes up by the sound of my sobs and puts his arm around me.
"It's fine, she's in a better place now...." Ross whispers in my ear. I get up and brush my hair with Ross's brush and walk out the door. Ross had been nice and got my car for me. I climb in and start the car before Ross could stop me. I hurry over to Adams house and pull in his driveway. I get out and limp up his steps. I knock and he doesn't answer. I open the door and hear someone crying. I start up the stairs and it gets louder. I walk into his room and he's on the floor sobbing. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. He hugs me and cries.
"Just w-when I-I was go-going to c-confess m-my feelings for h-her..." Adam sobs. I rub his back and cry with him.

{le time skip bc I'm sad :(}

It seemed like hours when me and Adam cried. Ross finally arrive to take us to work. We were both unable to drive in our conditions. Adam and I we sniffling all the way there. We pulled in the parking lot and I put on a fake smile when Grace and Cornelia came up. They gave me a hug and walked into the offices with us. Adam walked off to his office and Ross and I walked to mine. I sit down in the chair.
"Are you truly ok? Real or not real?" Ross asks from the doorway.
"Real." I say. He looks at me and walks away. I make a Would you rather video with Ross, Jin, and Grace. Then me and Adam make a v-log about Camerans death. I finish the rest of the videos, and I go home and grieve some more. Alone.

[Authors note OMG]
Guys, I did not want to make Cameran die! But I have a plan for da future :3
:(

-sky out!