All Smiles

Callie in the m/m.

Miri POV-

"Why are you using that little girl?"

"I'm not using her. I told you that's my seed."

"First off I know she's not your child because anybody that goes around calling their child their seed, is a loser." My cousin Callie said to me over FaceTime. She was the daughter of my Uncle Boobie and Auntie Stac. And she was going to be coming to Howard with us.

"On top of that, you can barely handle a woman your age. What are you going to do with a woman twice your age?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"How are you going to keep up this lie?"

"Don't worry I got this planned out."

"You are such a loser. And the sad thing is, all my friends are like -- "hook me up with your cousin. Ahh he's so cute. I wanna puke just thinking about it." She did a fake puke face.

"Don't get mad at me cause your friends know a good man. Maybe if you put down the damn incense you'd find one too."

"Incense is cleansing for the spirit." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her room was covered in weird like spiritual shit.

I couldn't with the "earthy" weird shit. 😒

"And you gon be alone with 500 hundred cats."

"Not true. Guys like me. I just...I'm focused on school. I don't feel a woman should have to live up to these standards of always having a man. My main goal is to be a successful dentist like mom."

"You can be a dentist and get dick
Too."

"Unlike you little nasty, I'm saving myself for marriage."

"Get yo "I'm worth waiting for ass outta here. You gon die a virgin." I laughed.

"I'm hanging up on you. Bye loser."

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you too." We hung up.

"Miri." Na-na came into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Why do you keep harassing me?" I sighed looking at my phone.

"What dat mean?" She crawled up to me.

"Annoying me."

"Me not annoying. You annoying."

"Am I?"

"Mm-hm." She shook her head. "What we gon do today?"

"What do you mean "we." Ain't no "we."

"Uh-huh. Mommy and Auggie go out later."

"Well you going with them."

"Unh-unh. Me stay with Miri!" She said really loud, giggling.

"And I throw you in the garbage." I mimicked her voice.