Trash

Mama Amb in the m/m.

Auggie POV-

"Y'all get out too." I told Ra as I helped Miri get his luggage out the trunk.

"No. August. We been riding all day and I look a mess."

"Ra. I got to get some clothes from upstairs. I'm not letting y'all stay in the car. Y'all not a secret. You my fam and whoever don't like it--- fuck it."

Ra sighed not wanting to oblige. But I wasn't ashamed of them and I wasn't going to treat them like some secret.

"Come on." I opened the door and pecked her lips.

She got out and got Na-Na out who was sleeping and carried her.

We all walked toward the door. Miri used his key to open it. We walked in.

"Y'all sit in the living room." I told them and showed them to it.

Ra sat on the couch and had a sleeping Na on her lap.

"Auggie why didn't you tell anybody you were coming home I had to find out from Sa..." My mother walked into the living room. Her sentenced stopped and her eyes landed upon Ra. She looked at me.

"Am I missing something?" She asked me.

"That's my queen Rahiel and my Princess Shantel." I smiled proud.

"Auggie can I talk to you?" My mother went across the hall to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and followed her. Ra looked at me like I told you this was a bad idea.

"What the hell are you doing?" My mother crossed her arms and leaned on the counter. "You tell me you going up there for school and you come back with some girl that's got a baby? Talking about "my queen?" She mimicked me.

"I'm not getting into this with you." I was about to leave out.

She grabbed my shoulder. "Yes you are. Is this the reason you flunking out of school?"

I was silent. Because she was really testing me and I was trying to remain respectful. I just looked off.

"I'm talking to you." She yanked my face to look at her.

In one more second I was gonna blow.

"No they not."

My mother eyed me. "Don't let no trash ruin your life. You hear me? These girls, especially ones with babies don't see you as nothing but a paycheck for what they sorry ass baby daddies couldn't do. Now get this trash out my house and go throw it away where you found it." My mother said in my face and was about to walk out.

"You married some nigga when you were pregnant with my daddy's child, you the last person that should judge somebody. That's trash to me."
I walked passed her and up the stairs.

I heard her run up after me. "Don't you dare fucking disrespect me."

I got my stuff and threw as much of it into a suitcase as I could.