Clap For Black Love

Auggie POV-

"I waited outside your class for you, then when the last person came out I realized you didn't go

"I waited outside your class for you, then when the last person came out I realized you didn't go." Ra came in my bedroom and closed the door.

I ignored her and stared at the television.

"On top of that I'm fucking ringing the bell and if Morgan didn't open the door I would be standing out there looking stupid."

I ignored her.

"August this is stupid. I didn't say I didn't want you to be her father, I just said its not a good idea right now." She sat on the edge of the bed.

I acted like I didn't see her.

"Can you graduate first? Can we get back right first? Sometimes you jump into things without thinking them through. We are still very young."

I faked laughed at something on the tv.

"So you're going to continue to ignore me?" She looked at me.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through.

"August you are being so petty right now. You know I would never deny you the opportunity to be in Na life. All I'm saying is wait. At least until we establish ourselves. Don't you want to get your career going first? Us get married?"

"I changed my mind." I said looking at my phone.

"About?"

"Getting married to you. I want to marry a woman who values me and the shit I bring to the table. Who knows ain't a nigga on the planet willing to give as much as I give and love as hard as I love. And sacrifice the shit I sacrifice."

"August you are being so overdramatic." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"No I'm being stupid for fighting for a muthafucka  that didn't even want me to begin with. If you didn't fucking want me in your life you should've said that shit instead of wasting my fucking time." I said loud, she was fucking pissing me off.

"You know what, Imma leave and let you cool off. Because this is always where we start to go down hill." She got up.

"Yeah leave. Cause I'm done. And I mean that shit."

"What do you mean you done?" She turned around to me.

"Us. I'm done waisting my time. You don't want me, I'm not about to force you to want me. I shouldn't have even fought to get your ungrateful ass back. Good luck finding another nigga willing to give you as much as I do." I turned back toward the tv.

"See this is why I don't fuck with you to begin with. When you don't get your way, you bitch and moan. Then Do and say shit to hurt me. Then try to run back up under me. You think I want your unstable ass in my daughter life like that? We fight, you leave out of her life? Then she stuck with your name and no father, cause what? your ass was mad? And have her crying every day to me asking where the fuck is August?" She yelled at me.