Moon Strikes Three

Auggie POV-

"Auggie." Na came on the bed and laid her head on my pillow facing me.

"What's up princess?" I kissed her forehead.

"Why dey was yelling and fighting?" She asked innocently.

"I don't know babygirl." She was too young for me to be explaining this.

"Me no like that." She played with my beard.

"Me either sweetheart." I wrapped my arm around her.

"I can't." Ra came in the room shaking her head profusely. "Your family it's nuts. "

I sighed. First the problems with my mom. Now Sata and O, they are embarrassing me right now.

"I want to just take my baby and go back to DC. I don't want her around this shit."

"Ra nothing else is going be to happen."

"Says who? What if he comes back here and whoops her ass?"

"He's not."

"How do you know? Because if anybody hit, especially with some metal, I'm fucking everybody up."

"At least stay until Cali and Miri have they trunk party. Then we can all go back together."

"No. I want to leave today. You don't have to take me, we can catch a flight. Triece  will pick us up from the airport."

"Nooooo mommy." Na whined.

"Shantel don't start." Ra looked at her.

"I want to stay with Miri and Callie."

"It's in two days Ra." I looked at her.

"And I don't care. I grew up in a messed up situation, I got out, found my peace and I'm not trying to be around confusion. I'm booking a flight and me and my baby are out. When you get back to DC, we'll be there." She started packing their things.

Shantel started crying.

I sighed. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Miri POV-

"Why are you crying?" I stared at this fool as she blew really hard into the Kleenex.

"I love Sata and O. And I hate to see them like this." Callie broke down on my lap. "Hold me."

I looked at her like she was crazy. She grabbed my arm and put it around her.

"If they get a divorce I have no choice but to die. They are black love. I wanted to be a wife like Sata and have a kind loving husband like O." She blew her nose super loud.

"Don't get no snot on me." I warned her.

"We have to burn some yellow candles. It cleanses the bad spirits out. That's what's happening. The bad spirits are causing them to disconnect."

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes. Her she go with this spiritual shit.

"Let's go to the candle and incense shop." She sat up and wiped her eyes.