Where Were You

Miri POV-

"Amiri calm down." Morgan grabbed me by my collar as we walked toward Quincy's apartment door. I wasted precious time arguing with his dumb ass sister, who didn't want to give me the fucking address.

Granted I probably came in demanding it the wrong way, but still, this was my cousin we were talking about. Luckily Morgan was able to talk her into it and we finally got the address.

"I am calm." I pushed her hand and tried to walk toward the door.

She stopped me again. "If she's here and if she's fine, we're gonna go. Stop making assumptions."

I moved her hand and went to the door and banged as hard as I could.

"oh my God." Morgan held her head down shaking it.

I banged even louder.

"Damn. What's going on?" Quincy opened the door shirtless and in some boxers.

I stepped in his apartment. "Callie!" I yelled out.

"You can't just come in my crib like that bruh." He pushed me toward the door.

"Don't fucking touch me." I yanked his arm off mine. "Callie!"

"Callie is not fucking here."  He held his arm out to stop me from going further.

I brushed passed him and he grabbed my coat. I turned around and punched him and we started fighting. We were now on the floor.

Morgan broke us apart.

"Amiri!" She yelled and pulled me off of him.

"Where is my fucking cousin?" I held my jaw. He got me good. But I got him to as evidence of his lip bleeding.

"I told yo ass she not here. I'm here by myself man."

"Did she just leave?" I asked not believing his ass.

"I haven't seen Callie today. I talked to her this morning on the phone, but that was it."

My heart stopped. It was nearing 2 am and I still hadn't heard from her. She wasn't at Noelle's. She wasn't with Quincy. She didn't hang out with too many other people. Something has to be wrong.

"We gotta find her." I paced back and forth.

"What's wrong?" Quincy asked.

"We don't know where Callie is. She's not calling. Not picking up our calls. And she never stays out this late." Morgan explained to Quincy.

"I told your ass something was wrong." I yelled at Morgan. "And you up here talking about shit okay."

"Amiri calm down. We will find Callie and she'll be okay." Morgan tried to calm me down.

"What if somebody kidnapped her? Raped her? Just...we gotta find her Morgan. Something wrong I feel it."

"What can I do to help?" Quincy asked.

"We don't need your fucking help." I snapped.

"Ignore him he's just angry." Morgan told Quincy. "Just if you hear anything let us know. Here's my number." Morgan wrote her number down.

I got up and walked out. Morgan followed.

Quincy POV –

As I closed the door, I could hear my cellphone in my room ringing. I went back to it and noticed it was Callie's number. I quickly picked up.

"Hello."

I heard nothing but hysterical crying on the other end.

"Cals."