You're to Blame

I have to dedicate Miri's POV to try_obsever . Thanks for
The support Hun!!! Hugs and Kisses! ❤️

Miri in the m/m.

Miri POV-

"Where's your 'seed'" Callie did air quotations as we facetimed.

"With her Mama. She get her on the weekends." I said eating my bowl of fruity pebbles.

Callie gave me a stale face. "You are everything that's wrong with boys."

"Imma man. An Alsina Man. Get it right." I wiped the milk off my mouth with a paper towel.

"I don't know if that accounts for much in this life."

"You trying to shade my bloodline?"

"No. I love my Uncle Aug and cousin Auggie. It's you I can't stand. Please tell me we are not sharing a room?"

"Hell no. I ain't sharing a room with your lame ass. And keep them beads,  oils and incense and stuff in Cali."

"There apart of my being. Meaning their coming with me."

"Yo since we having this joint trunk party next week, you think your cousin Morgan can come?"

"Morgan is 26."

"I know. And she's all the vintage Puerto Rican vagina I need." I held
My head down shaking it, thinking about how fine her cousin Morgan was.

She had a body full of tats. A fat ass. And ample breast? That's just what I needed.

You see my Aunt Stac was Puerto Rican and the women on her side of the family. Lawd Jesus. Come to Papi. 🙌🏿

"You didn't even talk to the one you met in Dc?"

"I'm trying to stack up in every state. So Moor-Moor will be my Cali kush. Angie my Dc one. Along with the others I will acquire." I ate my cereal.

"Oh my God." She put her head in
Her hands and shook it in shame.

"Morgan  does not want you. And I'm pretty sure the Angie lady who you lied to about your 'seed' doesn't want you either."

"You're upset because nobody wants your kush."

"And at 17 they shouldn't. We as women have to respect and value our pearl. We are gifts from God. And we cannot hand our gifts out to everybody. Only our Boaz."

"Boaz?"

"Yes the story of how Ruth met her husband Boaz in the bible. Would you like me to tell you the story?"

"No. Forget Boaz. I'm focused on Mo Azz." I chuckled.

"Don't disrespect Gods word." She looked at me serious.

"It was a joke Callie damn. I love Jesus too. I read my bible."

She gave me the biggest stale face.

"What? My parents make me go to church every Sunday. And I enjoy it. Catch up on that good sleep I didn't get. And On first Sunday's that grape juice and crackers be fye."

"It's not a free meal idiot. It's communion."

"I know what it is. And I said it was good. Shit." I continued to eat my cereal.