Its Over

Amiri POV-
"I can get used to this." I came behind Morgan and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

" I came behind Morgan and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck

"And this ass." I squeezed her behind.

"You are so thirsty. One day and you already outta control." She laughed and hit my hand, turning to face me.

"What? its mine now. I can do what I want." I smiled and kissed her.

"Morgan." Callie came in the room, we quickly tore apart.

"You said you didn't see those jeans ?" I asked looking around like I was looking for clothes. She was staying in my room, so it was a great cover. 😜

"Nah I ain't see em. Maybe their in the closet?" She played it off too. "What's up Cal?"

"I didn't hear you come in last night."

"Oh Miri opened the door. Didn't want to ring the bell to wake you."

"Oh okay. Just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'll make you breakfast before school."

"You ain't got to do that Cal. Ill make you something."

"No it's fine. It'll be quick." She hugged Morgan, then left out.

"We have to tell her Miri. I love Cals too much to lie." Morgan sat on the bed.

"We will. After you give me that ass. Callie ain't messing that up for me." I reached down and kissed her forehead.

"Go get ready for school." She laughed and playfully pushed me away.

Callie POV-

"Can you hurry up?" Miri leaned against the bookshelf annoyed. "We been in here for damn near an hour." We had finished all our classes and now were in the library.

"I'm almost done geez." I had a stack of books I thought would hopefully help me to impress Prof. Jordan in my internship.

"What you need all these political books for anyway? You a chem major?" Miri asked me looking at the stack.

"Just curious." I didn't tell anybody I had the internship yet. I didn't want Miri making jokes about me being the teachers pet. Eventually I would tell him, but I just didn't feel like dealing with his immaturity now.

Miri's phone buzzed. He looked at it and smiled a big cheesy grin and started texting. He had been doing that all day. 🙄