Unwanted Visitor

Amber POV-

"So you not sleeping with your husband tonight?" Aug came in the guest room

I turned facing the wall. I didn't feel like dealing with anybody. My entire holiday had been ruined with Auggie's ass telling me he got that girl pregnant. And on top of that every single person that was in my house knew, but me. So I was the joke.

Aug got in the bed and pulled me into his body. He repeatedly kissed my neck. I moved his face and looked at him.

"You knew?"

He sighed. "yes this morning. That's when he told me. And I told his ass that baby is his responsibility not mine. Not yours. Not nobody else's but his. And I made that shit very clear. He know we not playing with his ass and he better step up to the plate."

"But you couldn't tell me."

"No because that's not my responsibility. It's his. I'm not doing his dirty work for him."

"So I'm the dirty work."'I rolled my eyes and laid back down facing the wall.

"No but that boy was shaking in his boots too afraid to tell you. He stood right in front of me and cried. And I said Auggie why you crying. And he said because my mother is my heart and I don't want her to abandon me over this."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "He doesn't even value anything that I say. Anything that I do. I told him good luck with his life and I meant that. In done. I'm done with just everybody."
I got up.

"So you give up on your son?" Aug stood up.

"I'm not giving up anything. I gave my entire fucking life. To you. To the boys. To Sata." I yelled. "And y'all don't do anything but take me for granted. While you all go on with your lives, I'm left with nothing but what could've been. I was successful before I met you, you know that. But it's my fault. I should've been like those mothers who could care less about her family and focus on my own damn self." I stormed out the room.

I went up to my room to pack. I just needed to get away. From everything. From everybody. I had put others needs before my own for far too long and it left me nothing but disappointed and broken.

I gave everything to my children and husband. Everything! Every single thing I had. And especially to Auggie and Amiri. For August to do this!? It's bad enough he's still on academic probation and you go and get somebody pregnant? How ungrateful can you be. You don't pay a fucking dime for tuition or housing. All I ask is just do good in school and please don't bring any children home until you are married and able to take care of them yourself. I'm over it. Since they love August so much and I'm such the dirty laundry, let him take it from here. I've wiped my hands.