Out of My Reach

Miri POV-

"That's some sucka shit he did to you." I went out to the back of our condo complex where Morgan was sitting at one of the picnic tables in the little park area smoking. Her back was facing me.

"All niggas suckas anyway so it's expected." She took a puff of her blunt and exhaled, not turning around.

"That ain't true. Maybe it's just the niggas you been with in the past."

"You trying to say you something different?" She didn't turn around. I was still talking to her back.

"Ain't trying to say nothing. I am. Wouldn't never put my hands on you."

She turned back to look at me finally and chuckled. "You funny Yung Buck. Real funny." She took another puff and turned back around.

"You can't knock something you ain't tried."

"And let me guess I should try you?" She stood up and walked over to me.

"I mean yeah." I shrugged.

She stared at me for a minute with a serious look. Took a puff and blew smoke in my face.

I tried my best to not cough or wave it away. I wanted to, but I was trying to stand my ground.

"Open your mouth." She told me.

"Why?"

"Just do it." She looked at my lips.

I looked around then opened my mouth.

She took a puff then blew the smoke in my mouth. She took her fingers, then closed my mouth.

I tried not to cough, but I couldn't hold it. I started to cough like something was stuck in my throat. She laughed.

"This ain't what you want Yung Buck." She patted me on my shoulder and went to sit back down.

"It is. And I'm sick of you giving me the run around, like I'm some bitch."

"Who you talking to?" She got back up and walked over to me.

"You. I'm sick of you playing me. You said you wanted a real nigga and one standing in front of you and you acting all blind and shit."

"A real nigga?" She chuckled.

I looked away, biting my jaw because she was starting to get on my nerve with all this laughing like I was some joke.

"I don't see a real nigga, I see a baby. A cute baby. But a baby nonetheless."

"Ain't shit baby about me, I can guarantee that." I looked in her eyes.

She looked at me with a serious expression. "Why you so interested me huh? I'm not one of
These college chicks. Hell the closes I got to college was getting my ged in jail."

"I don't care about that."

"You didn't answer my question." She put out her blunt and folded her arms. "Why are you so interested in me? Is it my ass? My tits? You salivating over what it would be like inside my pussy?"

I looked down at her, as she was shorter than me. "No I ain't thinking about none of that shit. I'm thinking about how beautiful you are, even with a bruised up face and you need a nigga that's going to honor your beauty not beat it."

Damn Miri did you just come up with that? I thought mentality. Dat boi game tight almost as good as Drake's. 💪🏿 .

She looked in my eyes, then just like that she walked away back into the house. Leaving me standing there.