Will Not Change

O in m/m.

Miri POV-

"Let me get this straight, she busted you in yo lip with a selfie stick. Not a fist. Not a pot. Not a pan. But a selfie stick and you cooking her breakfast?"

"She's my wife. You do that when you're married and make up Amiri." O said putting the bacon in the skillet.

"Nigga you are weak. You weak. Always have been. No woman is gonna bust me in my mouth, and I'm cooking her shit."

"Trust me you find the right woman. You'll be cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ain't that right Auggie?" O asked Aug as he came to the kitchen.

"Right what?" Auggie asked going to the fridge.

"That nigga don't count. He cried all summer break because Ra wouldn't take him back."

I mimicked Auggie. "I (sniff) Just (sniff) want you back (hiccup) Ra." I bursted into fake tears, then stopped. "Weak. Both you niggas weak." I stuffed my mouth with the Frosted Flakes that was on top of the fridge.

"I can't wait till you fall in love. So when you're whipped, we can make fun you." O said scrambling an egg.

"Amiri doesn't get whipped. I do the whipping, ya understand me?
These broads be all over me like mayo on bread. Especially when I speak in my Nola accent." I said confidently.

"You're not from New Orleans." O said.

"They don't know that. And my daddy is and I got family down there so technically I am."

"No girl in her right mind is going to give him a chance anyway."
Aug said pouring some grape juice into a glass.

"Bet you I go up to Howard and get more pussy than you ever had."

"I don't need to rack up on pussy. One fulfills my needs." He took a drink.

"That's because Rahiel the only one to fall for your cry baby ass. And she only took you baby because she was sick of yo whining like a female. Grow some balls man." I took another mouth full.

"I'm not talking after your lame ass."
Auggie put the juice back and went upstairs.

"Ahh-ha. He mad." I chuckled. "He probably going to cry."

"Remember all this. Because the moment you get a girl, I'm going in." O said making pancakes.

"I don't date girls, first of all. I date women. 50 and over. And second off..."

"50 and over?"

"Yeah, by that time they got money. I give them the good wood. They give me that good check." I ate another mouth full of Frosted Flakes. No I didn't have a bowl. I was eating out of the box

O laughed. "You are pathetic."

"Baby I woke up and I didn't see you." Sata came in the kitchen.

"Wanted to surprise you with breakfast."

"You are my breakfast." Sata wrapped her straggly arms around O's neck and they started kissing. 😷

I made sounds mimicking throw up.

"Can't y'all take that shit somewhere else?"

"It's our house idiot. You don't like it. Get out." Sata spat at me. "And stop eating my damn Frosted Flakes out of the box. Get a bowl like a normal person." She grabbed a bowl
And slammed it in front of me.