Chapter 1) News

The employees were in the pizzeria. Smiling as they would usually do. Ok, they weren't smiling, that would be a lie. But, Aimee was still smiling. She would always do that. But, she had no clue that this would be her last day working. Mike had no idea about this either. He just went about his day. His casual, regular day. At least he thought. Mike sighed as he looked over at the animatronics on stage. He despised them. Every single one.

But, their manager knew that they wouldn't be working there any much longer. He's been receiving phone calls from health departments almost all of them. But, not only that. He was receiving calls from parents and families. Something about seeing strange behavior with the animatronics. And having them spazzing out most of the time.
The kids didn't mind. But, parents were concerned. But, that didn't mean that he wouldn't open another place.

It was around 9:00 pm. Aimee was helping kids out. She would always do that. Mike couldn't stop daydreaming about who knows what. Jeremy had also been moved to the day shift to help out most of the time. Vincent was just being himself, if you know what I mean. Fritz was taking over the night shift later today. And Freddy was just being Freddy. [^ ^]

You know....the usual. Besides, the fact that the pizzeria closed earlier now. Because, of the said health issues....
Aimee led parents and children to the door, since it now closed at an earlier time than it did before. Mike was really glad that it was over...Jeremy had been rushing to get home. So, he left just like that.

Mike had invited Aimee over to his house. Now that they were a thing. But, Vincent was just taking his sweet time.

"Vincent...what are you doing?" Mike asked in a glum voice. He was the one to make sure that everyone leaves before he can.
"What does it look like I'm doing." Vincent said sarcastically.
"Being slow..." Mike said. He smirked.
"Oh well..." Vincent rolled his eyes and just continued packing his things up in a slow motion.

Aimee just stood there watching. She had gotten used to them arguing...all the time. Actually, they would do this basically the whole day. So, this wouldn't be the first time that they acted this way. Aimee never got alone well with him either. Honestly, Vincent never got alone with anybody. Ever.

After a few minutes, Vincent gave Mike a look and was about to walk through the doors. But, their manager came bursting through the door. Mike also had noticed Fritz walking behind him. Vincent took a step back close to where Mike and Aimee were standing. Fritz passed their boss and walked over there, too. He stood next to Vincent. So, that they were all in a straight line, facing the door.

Everyone looked at the manager, waiting for him to speak. Aimee's smile had turned the exact opposite. Mike still had the same dull expression. Fritz was just glad to arrive earlier than he would usually do. And Vincent he wanted to leave already and get everything over with. PG couldn't make it at the time....

"So...I have news." Their Boss spoke. Mike really just wanted him to get to the point. "This was your last day here...." Their Boss said in a stern voice. Aimee's eyes widened. She really enjoyed her job here. What was going to happen...? Aimee thought.

"What do you mean our last day here?" Aimee said. Aimee was never the first to speak. No one would actually ever speak.
"I mean...that the place is closing down. And there is going to be another one in its place." Their manager said in a strict voice.
What? Aimee mouthed. Mike was really glad, a little sad, and surprised.

He was glad that he wouldn't have to come to work every day. He was sad that he probably wouldn't get his paycheck. And surprised at his boss...why would he close down the place? It was more popular than ever! Especially since they lowered the prices of almost everything. Which is also surprising to Mike.

"Now...any questions?" Their boss asked.

"Can I leave?" Vincent asked. The manager rolled his eyes in return. Vincent smiled purposely. He liked making people's lives miserable. In case you didn't know that, which I'm sure you did.
(What's wrong with me...XD)

"What will the place be called?" Fritz asked. Hoping there wouldn't be a night shift there, too.
"It's more of a horror attraction. Than a pizzeria. And there is no name....yet. Now is there any more questions...?" Their boss hoped not. The boss gave Mike a look.
Mike didn't say a word.

"Anything you want to say...Mr. Schimdt?" Their boss asked. He knew that Mike wanted to say something.
"Are we going to work there..?" Was all Mike said. He had way more questions. A lot more questions...

"Yes..Now no more questions." And with that their boss turned around and left. Only to come back in a few seconds and said,"Be sure to tell Jeremy." And just like that their manager immediately left.

"Not it..." Fritz said. And immediately they all knew where he was getting at. "Not it.." Mike said. "Nope..." Vincent spoke. Aimee didn't say anything. She didn't understand. Even if she didn't, she knew that they were too old to be doing things like that. Aimee thought in disbelief.

"Why'd did you guys say 'not it?' She asked, without a clue.
"So, we wouldn't have to tell Jeremy." Vincent replied.
"I should've known." Aimee sighed. That didn't bother her. What bothered her was that they were all too lazy to call him...it was just a small phone call, it's not a problem. At least for her it's not.

Vincent shrugged it off and left. Fritz knew that he would have to take the night shift. So he stayed at the pizzeria and headed into the office. Mike gave Aimee a look.
"Shall we?" Aimee said playfully.
"We shall..." Mike said. He still wasn't sure of the horror attraction idea.

What would happen to the animatronics? Would there be new animatronics? Is there going to be new employees? Is there a night watch? A night guard? These questions pondered about in Mikes head as he headed to his car.

Mike couldn't stop thinking. He escaped his daze. But, Aimee had other things on her mind.

---------------------------------------------

I actually started this on October 31! XD anyways hope you liked! Next chapter will be out. But, it will be a very very long wait!!