Chapter 15) Secrets

A/N\\ Pic above ^ since no one's pointed it out yet, I just wanted to say this. Starting on Chapter 7 and ending on Chapter 11, there is 1 letter at the very end of each chapter..that spell out exactly what it says above.

•••

Mike was glad to have a decent sleep for once. There was a lot going on for one. And he and Aimee, just needed the rest. After all, there was a lot more ahead. But, it was finally Friday. He'd been at it for weeks, or maybe a month. The week had took longer than expected.

But, it was good to know that he finally got a break. A break from the unexpected. He had to keep up with this. Keep up with the job, otherwise known as hell. Or maybe even worse. As far as hell could go.
He hated it, despised it even. He would of do anything just to leave. It was actually the worst thing ever. Aimee seemed to like it, she kept up with it. Mike needed to keep it up for years. But, even his whole life! Aimee wasn't able to tell that Mike wasn't exactly happy with his life.

It was the secrets, that was slowly drifting each other away. But, he chose not to tell. It was better that way. Just as long as she never found out. It would all be safe and sound. The problem was, it wasn't the best decision. It was a horrible one. At that rate, not even Mike could handle it. It was a secret, not even Faith knew.
So, it was a possibility of it not ending well.

But, Mike wanted to find a way that he could end all the pain. He couldn't tolerate it. He wanted to find a way.

It was crazy, it was driving him insane.
Mike didn't know, but he was going to find out.

***

2:00 pm

Aimee wasn't happy. She wasn't upset about anything either. She wasn't mad. She wasn't scared. She was overwhelmed. More than that. Overwhelmed by the thoughts she kept to herself. Mike had it worse.
Aimee was in her room, in her house. She saw her uniform hanging from her closet, it kept getting blown off by the wind. She started thing about whether or not she wanted to go to work. She worked 12 hours for 5 days a week.

12 hours for 5 days a week.

12 hours; 5 days a week.

The same thought replayed over and over, the less she tried to think of it..the more it came up. Could she keep this up? Probably.

She was doing this for Mike.

Did she even want to go? No. She did it anyways. She put the uniform on over her clothes. It was almost Summer. But, it wasn't even close to hot. She put her cap on.
"I can't do this. But, I'll do it anyways." She said aloud to herself. Positivity to start the day, or the afternoon to be more specific.
Aimee hadn't enjoyed her job either.
They were doing this for each other.

She rushed down the stairs, maybe a bit too fast. She almost tripped, but she didn't mind not going to work. Heck, she didn't even mind breaking a leg. Any excuse would do.
No one was home, besides herself. So, nothing could be heard besides the repeated honking of cars and yelling coming from the other side of the road. She wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead.
She unlocked her door, she took a deep breath in. Although the air wasn't really fresh, it smelled more like a gas station; than actual fresh air.

She walked to the attraction. She was a couple hours late. Gracie wouldn't mind. It's not like she actually enjoyed doing any of this. No one enjoyed doing any of this.
Aimee preferred working with the kids. It was better. She actually missed doing that.

Once in front of the attraction, she saw a crowd of people. Fritz and Vincent in front of them, they weren't having fun. They weren't enjoying it. They simply didn't like it.

"Aimee! Great, you're finally here! You can take the next group once I'm done with this one." Gracie said enthusiastically. Which was new even for her. That made Aimee smile.
A few minutes later, a new crowd came by for Aimee to lead. New faces, that depended on her to lead the way.

***

11:34 pm

Gracie packed her things, while Aimee waited. "There. All set. We can go." Gracie stated. "Okay." Aimee said a little over 5 seconds later. She had been drifting off lately, daydreaming a lot. You might not even call it dreaming. More like hallucinations. Or nightmares.

Gracie lined her lips
"Who's taking the night shift?" Aimee asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, who'll be in the office tonight, besides Mike; on the weekends."

"I'm not so sure. After all, I wasn't the one who assigned the jobs."
Aimee was more used to Mike driving her to her house. So, it was a little strange walking with Gracie. But, it she tried to make the most out of it.
Thy both walked, but most of the time it'd been quiet. Deathly quiet. Gracie dropped Aimee off at her house, as she proceeded to head to her own.

Gracie was glad to have company for once, she usually walked alone. It really did make a difference. Walking alone at Midnight, was quite scary. She usually tried to make the best of it, even if it was in the worst part of the city.

Back at the Horror place, the lights blinked on and off.
[I'LL DRAW A PIC :D]
It was either part of the attraction or the lights weren't enough to keep the place going. Either way it didn't look half bad.

Cars drove past, ignoring the blinking lights. Which was more of a distraction than an attraction. The horror place wasn't exactly built in the best neighborhood, or the cleanest. But, they made the best of it. Somewhat. Many people visited from different places. Some who'd witnessed the past incidents, but they still came. Some people still had hope. They still had Faith.
A grey car pulled up in front of the place, the person was either unaware that it was closed. Or maybe they knew exactly what they were doing. It was strange. It was things like that that Gracie worried about when she walked home alone.

The car stood still for a little while, maybe a few minutes past Midnight. You could officially say it was Saturday. A Saturday morning. About 8 hours till sunrise. The clouds seemed dim, they barely moved. Unable to see the moon. It was still dark out.

The car still stood there.. No one came in nor' came out. It was like it had no point in being out there. But, it had a purpose. A place.

A few hours later, the car sat. But, nobody noticed. There were no people walking around at the time. And no cars either. All apartment lights were off. No one at the Windows. It was empty. The car door slowly opened.

A distant figure came out, they didn't seem so big. But, they seemed full of secrets.
•••
A/N\\ hai guys <3 I just love how this book is getting bigger, although few people aren't big fans of Fnaf anymore. But, thank you if you've read from the beginning. Because I'm sure I was full of ideas back then.

EDIT: I just realized that sucky paragraph I wrote above was quite cheesy. But, I did mean it. :D