97'

"hey, do you think foxy'll be there?"

"foxy's always there."

"are you sure?"

"always," gracie reassured.

-

"why do we have to stay away from the animatronics?" a brown headed boy asked, his eyes full of wild eyes. his young mind told him to do whatever he wanted, but then again he had his limits.

"it's not important, now is it?" an older man asked him, this man had been older than twenty but most definitely younger than thirty. the man seemed suspicious, considering he was purple himself. he glared at the shorter boy, who looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"but, i think the animatronics deserve to-" the purple man shushed the boy in a rude manner. the younger boy read the man's name tag, it read vincent. "are the games off limit too?" the boy asked sarcastically.

vincent walked off, hoping to ignore the idea of kids. but, it was practically difficult to do considering he worked in a place where kids wandered off.

---

faith looked up at the brand new building, she really seemed to be over excited about the entire thing.

the building itself hadn't been new. neither had the pizzeria. the only difference was the price of everything.

the last time gracie and faith had been there was a couple months ago, when the place had first opened. other than that it was officially their second visit.

gracie pushed open the car door from the passengers seat and stepped outside, the car door slammed behind her.

she looked up at the sign that read, "Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria," she frowned at that.

"c'mon girls let's head inside." scott said, leading both faith and gracie inside. he also hadn't been too excited.

almost disappointed.

heading inside they were greeted by a rather strange person, dressed in all purple, as if it had been his gimmick or something.
he smiled strangely at the girls, it was a forced smile. a smile that all employees were told to do. it was a mandatory thing.

scott then looked at the purple guy and shook his head, as if not wanting to give him attention. the purple guy then walked away.
faith ignored this, as she was too young to even care.

"it could look better." young faith looked up and around the show stage, not really admiring most of the things. besides, the animatronics.

she had always been not an angel, but a very picky child.

gracie frowned, seeming rather upset. although there'd been no reason for her to be.

it was a lovely day, no rain, no clouds.

she had seen the show stage right after faith had, and it hadn't lived up to her expectations.

she shuddered at the way the animatronics looked, the way they moved.