Chapter 18) Thoughts

-AimeeSchmidt- well you were waiting ;p
•••

That same night, there were no longer any crowds waiting. There weren't any mishaps. Not a lot of noise whatsoever either. The fire had been put out, and everybody was relieved. The mess was over. By now it was already being put into process. Soon it was going to be put on the headlines on the news, Fazbears Fright burns to the ground.

And it did. It really did.

The only people left were the fire and police department and

Mike and Aimee.

Looking at the Horror Attraction wasn't possible any longer. There was nothing to see. The place had been burned down, and there wasn't anything that they could do about it. All animatronics, all extra features. Everything was gone.
Now all there was was
remains.

Aimee

I opened my eyes halfway, I couldn't exactly see anything. It was mostly pitch black.
I finally saw a few figures, which I tried to form out. All I could make out was blurred colorful figures moving around. The figures (as said) were blurred out. They didn't seem to look like nurses, or doctors. Or anyone for that matter.

Maybe guests?
I wasn't inside the attraction any longer. I was in what appeared to be a room. A hospital room.

I heard voices, which sounded like heavy whispering.

"She'll be...alright."

The bright light from the small tight room, hurt my eyes. I turned to my right side, squinting a little; I saw a face. .

I couldn't recognize the person, but it'd been a nurse in their uniform; all white.

"Hi, Aimee." They stated, in a calm state of mind.

"H-i." I put my hands over my forehead, protecting my eyes from the bright light.

"You are in a hospital room."

No shit Sherlock.

"Suffering from 2nd and 3rd degree burns." The nurse continued. "But, hopefully throughout the next few days it'll all get better."

I nodded and attempted to smile. But, it looked like more a really sad frown. A few minutes after, she'd left the room..telling me to ring her if I needed anything. Which I doubted would happen.

The room was cold. I was covered in bed sheets, which weren't soft in any way. The hospital bed wasn't cozy or anything like that. It was just a flat piece of metal, with blankets all piled up on top of each other.

This is what was considered high priced, around here.
Definitely living the dream.

I blinked a few times, looking around. I sat up, and proceeded to think. It was a bit difficult doing so, the machines around me rapidly increased in sound.

I could hear murmurs coming from around me.
I looked at my arms, which were red and burned all over. I didn't touch them, but I could tell it was definitely going to sting. My legs and thighs were burned as well. It hurt, but I've felt worse.