Chapter 11) Invisible

"Your not funny, Mike."

"I try not to be."

Vincent sighed pulling an extra chair over the edge of the table, farther from where Mike and Aimee were sitting.

Vincent had a bad feeling about all this.

Mike started the night, with Aimee by his side.

"This is gonna be fun, right Mike!?" She said to him, with a smile plastered on her face.
"Well, it's not supposed to be." Mike took the tablet, scrolling through cameras.

"Yeah, that's the attitude!" Aimee noticed Vincent with his arms folded, sitting alone.
She felt bad. But, then again she was never really fond of him. It was almost as if he was invisible. Something bothered her..As if she was being watched.
Just when Aimee was about to open her mouth to speak, flashing red lights had appeared unexpectedly. Both Aimee and Vincent, looked confused. As they covered their ears.

Mike restarted all stations, as the noise immediately stopped. Aimee and Vince exchanged looks.

"What the hell was that, exactly?"

Mike ignored, not really knowing what to reply. Aimee didn't mind, as long as it didn't happen again.
Mike, constantly getting worried that the animatronics were going to scare; tried breathing for once. Not too long into the night, Mike was already physically prepared; but not mentally. It was a while until he finally rounded up his thoughts in one.

He switched to a vent camera, noticing that there had been an animatronic in a vent, hidden well. That same vent, had been facing his direction.

He blocked and closed the vent, hoping that the animatronic hadn't already gotten through.

He flipped from camera to camera. Beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. Aimee walked around the room, looking for something to entertain herself with.

The only reason she chose to accompany Mike, was because she figured it would be fun. When it felt like the exact opposite.

She found a Freddy poster that made an almost honk noise when you pushed its nose. She thought it was adorable. Pressing it repeatedly.
Annoying the heck out of Mike. All he could do was ignore, and get on with it.

After all it was Aimee, what was he supposed to do.

Mike on the other hand, never managed to find where the animatronic had gone to. He sighed, finally took a break, and let Vincent have a chance at it.

He leaned back in his chair, blinking a few times; getting his vision settled.

Mike noticed a distant figure walking past, through the window pane in front of the desk. His eyes widened. The image was blurry in his mind, but he was able to make out who it was.

"What was that?" Aimee's eyes filled with fear. "I'm guessing it was just Freddy, not to worry."

"Yeah right, when was the last time Freddy was actually just being Freddy?" Aimee shot back at Mike.

Hoping Mike didn't take her reply to seriously.

Mike at a loss for words, scratched the back of his head, confused almost. Aimee who leaned towards the now open door,
Stroked her hair, expecting something to happen right about now.