five kids

years ago

guests rummaged through the halls of fredbears family diner, finding the perfect seats for the entertainment. it was family friendly, wasn't it? it was an establishment where anyone and everyone can do what they wish, whenever they wanted.

everybody had to grow fond of the place sometime soon.

it was a place with two animatronics to entertain the kids and the parents loved it because their kids loved it. and it could not have been better. they were practically robot babysitters, according to the parents. the place itself was on top of the charts with a rating of exactly 4.8 stars.

the place itself was actually a lovely sight. it was supposedly built to last forever, according to scott cawthon, the owner of the industry itself.

but, because of him it all went down one day.

-

a very young gracie roamed the halls in search for something fun. but, faith could find nearly everything entertaining. gracie didn't know what to think anymore, actually. she just followed along with faith so that she'd be safe and all. but, why wouldn't she be?

"these drawings aren't too good, i bet i can draw better than that," faith protested, a crayon in her hand. she looked up at the wall and all of the drawings of the animatronics scattered across the hall. gracie couldn't help but despise them, the animatronics, not the art itself. although there had been only two at the diner, she hated them.

it was fredbear, the golden bear who apparently had the ability to turn everything into a colorful community. and then there was springlock, or springtrap; as gracie preferred. she liked springtrap better because of the word trap. the animatronics were basically a trap to entertain the young youth. well again that was only gracie's interpretation.

gracie finally settled down, and found a seat close to the man she didn't like to prefer as her father-scott. she shot him a look of disgust, in which he paid no attention to. he had been speaking to a purple man, one that had been around since the start of everything and gracie always, always found him strange.

"wait before you do anything, and then bam! just kill them' all," scott instructed, using his hands as a gesture. his voice was low as if he hadn't wanted anyone to listen in on his conversation. gracie was hearing this anyways.

"to hell with that," the purple guy answered, twisting the ring on his index finger. he had paid no attention to scott himself and instead his eyes darted across the room every which way. one thing that caught his attention was the way the animatronics moved manually, it made him shudder at the thought.

"it's simple," scott sighed, pulling out a lighter and repeatedly flicking it on and off. the purple man stepped a foot away from him as he leaned against a wall.

"why do i have to do this, of all people?"

"because i say so," scott said with a laugh pulling out a cigar and a lighter. "and make it quick." he added as a side note.

gracie listened in awe at their conversation. she seemed pretty confused because of it. she didn't really know what to expect.

"you sure love torturing kids, especially you're own," the purple man replied with a sheer smile, and under that gracie could easily see that he didn't want to hurt anyone.