Chapter 6) Nothing

Anyways, If you've been wondering...I am not dead, I am still here. XD
-Mikes Pov-

I looked over at Aimee and saw a stressed out look. I on the other hand, really, really, really don't want to work the night shift.

Aimee wouldn't work here if I didn't. So, I wasn't going to ruin that chance.
But, there's a first time to everything.

After that, I wasn't sure wether to leave or not; then again I needed to see if the weather conditions were good enough for me to leave soon. It was about time for me to go. Mainly because I didn't want a reminder that I was going to have take the night shift. Especially since I'm standing in the room I'll be working in. I walked out, through the hall. As a small breeze had blown, no windows in sight. Strange.
So, I tried pulling the door to see if the snow had stopped. Or at least dialed down a little. I gripped on the door handle. Until it would open. So, I continued doing so. The door was frozen shut. Just my luck. I'm not sure about staying in here.
If you think about it, staying here with friends, not including Vincent..doesn't sound that bad. In fact, it sounds horrible. I'd prefer helping Aimee with the posters, right about now.
What was there to do here anyway..?

I stood in the hall for a little. Aimee had came to the exit, to check up on me. "We have to stay here, great, isn't it?" She said, but I could hear a slight sarcasm in her voice. Yep. Just great. "It's not so bad." I said with a slight smile. I mean what could go wrong? Everything..everything can go wrong.

I tried not to think about all the possibilities, mostly because they all resulted in bad endings. As I was sifting through my thoughts, Aimee tugged at my shirt and led me back into the room. I didn't really want to stay, but I didn't want to leave either..

So, I decided to think of the positives. Aimee insisted I do so. But, I really don't have anything better to do anyways. All I can say is that the night shift will be a breeze. Mainly because I already have the hang of it. And that's about it. After a while, Aimee had managed to inform everyone that we might have to stay here for a while.

I didn't feel to good about it.
Or about anything really.
Gracie might as well, give us a tour. We should at least take a look around, before we even start our shifts. I walked over to Gracie, she seemed to look a little stressed out. "Gracie, can you give us a tour," I asked, in the most nicest way possible.

Sometimes I wonder how Aimee could ever deal with me... "I guess. But, you could go ahead and take a look for yourself." She said. "Well, I guess so." I said back. Gracie was obviously not in the mood. I started to feel a little tension. I felt the need to take a look around, so Aimee decided to tag along beside me. I walked back to the exit. The breeze was still near. As I reached the end of the hallway, I looked at the other door right beside it. I remember not being able to open it, but it really didn't matter. I turned the knob. And no, it didn't open. A couple of minutes after proceeding to not open the door, Gracie decided to come along. She still seemed to feel a little miserable.

I continued to struggle with opening the door, while Aimee helped. I don't even know why I was trying anymore .
Meanwhile, Gracie seemed to be pulling something, a key, out of her bag. She immediately unlocked it. "If you needed help, you could've just asked.." She said with a hint of sarcasm. I sighed, as I entered.
It was strange.

The door creaked.

"Hey, guys.... the corner.." Aimee said, in almost a whisper.

There had been animatronic spare parts. Consisting of their body's. They looked..burned..? Not as different. Same as the old ones...Just very strange. Gracie seemed to panic.."It's about time for me to go..." Gracie said, gesturing at her wrist. As if there had been a watch on there. And with that, she twisted the ring on her finger and proceeded to the exit with the door slamming behind her. Aimee and I remained in the room.
Something was strange about the room, but I couldn't exactly tell what. "Mike maybe we should go." Aimee turned towards the door, holding it open. I nodded and walked through.
As Aimee and I walked down the hall back into the office, we figured that Gracie was in the office. Since she couldn't leave. And she was right where we expected.
•••
-No ones Pov-

After a couple of hours, the door had unfrozen. And tended to thaw out. The door could only half way open, since the now melting snow had been covering the other half. Vincent was the first to head out the doors, as usual. Gracie had to remain there throughout the night. To do a little check on things. After that, Fritz and Jeremy had left. Leaving Mike and Aimee remaining. Aimee didn't have the time to stay, So she proceeded towards the exit, as she said goodbye to Mike.

At 11:30pm, Mike left after he couldn't bear the thought about having anything to do with the night shift. Just thinking about it sent a chill down his spine.

Gracie had to stay overnight.

After 12:00, Gracie had been expected to watch over the animatronics. All doors had also been programmed to lock after 12:00am through 6:00pm. Unless of course, you had the key.

Gracie turned towards the office door, the door that wasn't made to close. Yep, you guessed it. Gracie was taking the so-called practice night shift. Where anything could happen, especially when the animatronics haven't even been programmed yet. And nothing had been checked at. All.

It's just one night, don't stress yourself.

Gracie muttered to herself. She took a deep breath letting go slowly. She adjusted her ring. After a while, everything seemed quiet. Besides the sound of the fan, on the desk. Gracie held the tablet camera, gripping it hard. And she looked at the hall through the camera. The same hall just across from her.
There had been nothing there.
Nothing that she could see.
**************************

I haven't updated since forever...my bad 😁
But, trust me I have somewhat good reasons. Anyways, I'll update every week or so from now on. Or every 2 weeks. But, either way...I'll be updating!!

But, other than that hope you liked the chapter!! It was ok, in my opinion. But, who cares about what I think.
Cya later!!