Chapter 17) Intensity

There was a brief moment of silence.

But, it was more of the deathly kind. The kind you feel when your sound asleep, not that you'd notice any surround sound.

But, Aimee did feel a tad empty inside, like a small hole that was slowly increasing in size. It wasn't any similar to having butterflies in your stomach.
It was more like regret.

She felt her eyes hot and tearing up, but didn't let herself cry. She wasn't feeling it at the moment. It was pain. Agonizing pain.

She held it in, but for some reason she felt a sting. And it hurt.

7:00 am

The fire department had arrived, and the building was still burning. The crowds of people had fled due to fire increasing by the second. The police had come around too, it was intense. The fire was catching onto different parts of building, and other building as well.
How a small match could start all this..was kind of unbelievable. But, there was more to it.

Mike was still inside, and the fire couldn't have suddenly increased itself. He was still inside, and Aimee was there to help.

She stood for a while, as she blocked everything out. But, she wanted to take a picture and remember the moment. So, she just stood and thought and memorized.

The morning was damp and cloudy, but the enlightening flames hadn't made it any better either.

She started walking slow, going faster every step of the way.

She ran--sprinted towards the front door.

Stopped, frozen. her heart stopped.

She stared at the abyss of the silver colored metal door.
Aimee finally pushed it open, and wasn't able to hear a thing. Nothing. Besides muffled voices, which resembled whispers.

She swallowed, then proceeded taking a breath..She felt uneasy.

She started to feel, more like hear, whispers. Which sounded somewhat familiar, but she ignored it.

She began taking small steps, and she felt clumsy at every step she took. But, went onward anyways.

The whispers still haunting her. stop now.

you have the chance

aimee its me

Aimee stopped scared to hell.

Aimee wished to unhear that but she was incapable of doing so. The voices were disturbing. And it made her question, why am I even here?

Aimee finally decided that was a problem for another day, so once again paid no attention to it.

The entire place was already dim and dark. But, the flames helped to lighten the whole thing. "Mike?" Aimee called out, scared to move. She lifted one foot after another. Taking heaving breaths as she felt close to fainting.

She couldn't walk into the office as it was already filled with flames and fire she could easily get third degree burns. She walked towards the storage room, the door right next to the exit.

She coughed a couple of times, but still proceeded to stay focused. Aimee turned the silver knob of the poorly painted door.

It smelled of metal and it was cold. She squinted and turned to look at what appeared to be animatronic heads and suits. Some of which had been active a few nights before. Aimee still scared, closed the door as she left the room and continued her search for Mike.

"M-mike?" She walked into all the different rooms. The smell of smoke and flames filled the halls. She wanted to take a break, but she also wanted to keep looking.

She started to breath heavily, and could no longer feel any movement in her legs. She felt weary, and fell to hear knees. But, she continued moving forward crawling on her knees, dragging herself. Using her elbows, taking few breaths now.
Aimee found herself unable to move, breath. Coughing.

The fire was close and nearby. Her vision now blurry, and foggy. Aimee heard the slam of the metal door open and close. Aimee couldn't react to it.

She was laying on the floor, her eyes nearly closed. The room looked familiar, the office..

She closed her eyes fully, and wasn't breathing properly after that. Almost as if she was asleep.

Everything was already burned and had started to darken. Most of the things inside the horror attraction were pitch black. Aimee wanted to leave. But, she couldn't. It was only the two of them left. Mike and Aimee.
"Maybe we can't survive.."

Inside the attraction, Mike was in the same room as Aimee. But, Aimee had been gone to late to notice. Mike had already been seriously burned and he hadn't left the room. He'd been driving himself insane.

But, he did notice another person enter the room. Aimee?

Mike couldn't speak or move or do anything for that matter. He managed to get up, but fell back down. He heard footsteps, and the mumbling. The whispers. It was intense.

But, the only people who knew were Mike and Aimee.

•••
A/N: \\ It took forever. I've just been procrastinating most of the time, so don't mind me.

so, updatesss will be next week or so. I've been working the entire month so I have chapters ready.

All I ask of you, is to prepare for the intensity..

WCS > Fnaf ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें