Chapter 21) Remember

The following morning, Mike overslept. He slept in silence, although he'd been able to hear most of what had been happening outside. The night before, Faith had told him things he didn't want to hear, most of which he ignored.
But, one thing stuck out. She said something about getting 1 more try. It didn't really make sense.

It was 11:45 AM about the latest he'd ever woken up, and he wasn't exactly in a good mood. He didn't want to hear anything from anybody. Maybe Aimee, otherwise he wasn't feeling up to it.

Mike didn't really didn't want to do anything as of today. He didn't want to think whatsoever. He sat up in bed, stretching for a while and then finally stood up. His vision went blurry, and he felt a bit dizzy,
after seconds, everything went back to normal. He shrugged it off, and walked his way into the kitchen. He hadn't had a decent breakfast ever since he began his job either, he usually just grabbed what he could then went off to work. But, today was different.

He figured he would just make an actual breakfast for once. He opened his fridge, there was barely anything inside. Nothing he could use, it's not like he knew what to make anyways. He shut the fridge close, and felt something land lightly in front of him. It was a small piece of paper.

Picking it up, Mike read it, silently reading parts of it.

Help Wanted.. To Work The Night Shift, 12 Am To 6 Am.
Not Responsible For Injury.
$120 a Week,
Apply Call

1-888-Faz-Fazbear

The now dark-grey paper had been stuck to the fridge with a magnet; had somehow actually remained there ever since Mike placed it there. Mike really hadn't payed much attention to it. But, something about it all made him feel emptiness. He ripped up the paper, because it was bringing back all sorts of memories. Mike shrugged. He now let all the small pieces fall to the floor, because he wasn't willing to remember.
He wasn't all that mad. He just wasn't one who liked to feel.

He went about his afternoon casually.
As if nothing was wrong in his life, he awaited a visit from Gracie, quietly sitting on his couch sipping his coffee. It was cold and foggy (considering it was early September) and the heater wasn't on. The lights were off and the only light came from the outside. Mike enjoyed it that way.
His life was a fucking mess. He really had no idea how to deal with it. And his meet up with Faith was worse. He hadn't been very fond of her since day one.

day one.

It was complete utter silence, you could hear the sirens of a police car driving by. Otherwise, it would've been quiet. Mike felt his eyes drop, he felt tense. He shut his eyes, his half empty coffee mug was set on the table and he'd been asleep on his couch. Relaxed for once.

He opened his eyes. Standing in a room. It was all to familiar, it was horrid. He was in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the place meant for kids. He was sanding in the entrance wearing clothes that weren't work clothes for once. He felt uneasy.
"So, you must be Mike." his boss stated, sounding very unpleasant.

"Uh, yeah I guess." Mike looked confused now, crossing his arms. "This is you're uniform you are expected to wear this at all times." Mike glared at him.
"O-okay. Is there anything else I should know before I begin?" Mike played along. He knew exactly what this was.

The first day.

He'd completely forgot about it. Or at least he chose to forget about it.

He looked over at the brown haired girl, who didn't look too happy; and who'd been sweeping the floors. She was wearing the same uniform Mike had been given. She was wearing a ring it looked all too familiar. Gracie.
She wasn't looking too different.
"If there is Gracie will give it and tell you." His boss stated, he didn't seem happy whatsoever. "Seems simple enough." Mike said, he wasn't sure whether to act surprised or not.

Everything froze.

5:40 PM

Mike woke up sweating and feeling anxious. He knew he'd have to continue that nightmare sometime soon. "Hello!" He heard a voice, which made him jump. "Um. What? Fuck." He rubbed his eyes, the room was now bright. The light was blinding.
"Did you know, you left your door open?" Gracie stated sarcastically, looking down at Mike. "Uh. Yep. I tend to do that a lot."

"I know." Gracie stood there looking strangely happy. Meanwhile, Mike looked fazed.
He could only think of one person who could tell her that. After all, he had a long history of leaving doors open, and having people come into his house. He was very forgetful.
"So, why am I here?" Gracie asked, looking around. She looked at his desktop and his coffee table. She seemed to admire most of the things he kept there.
Gracie considered herself a hoarder.
She liked that. Although she found Mike's place to be quite small.
"We're here to talk." That made him sound strange. Gracie thought otherwise, she looked at Mike, giving him the same look Faith did. "What about?" She kept her hands in her pocket, keeping a distance from Mike. "Faith."

Gracie sighed, and gave a look of disappointment. She walked closer to him.
"What do you know about her?"
She scoffed.

---
A\N; i have sO much ideas. i keep repeatedly hitting myself, im just so happy. :,)

yay

^ it was like 3:00 am when I wrote that