Chapter 4) Someone?

How am I already at chapter 4? XD idek I'll make this one longer!

Mike's Pov

Today I was going to have to help Aimee put up the signs. Yay....
note the sarcasm...

I wasn't planning to do much, this entire month. Since I never got many days. Or even a day off before. But, this is work....that I didn't even want to do. Who even wants do do work in the first place?
I wasn't complaining or anything. I just didn't want to work. Ok maybe I am complaining. Work is just crap. But hey don't blame me....

It was 3:50. I'm guessing about the time Aimee would be here. I grabbed what I needed. But, I really didn't need anything whatsoever. So, I just grabbed a coat. Even if I probably won't need it. I was about to make my way outside. But, as I opened the door Aimee was right there about to knock on the door. Did I call that or what?

"Oh hey Aimee! Why aren't you outside?" I asked her, in deep thought.
"Well...take a look for yourself." Aimee's voice didn't sound too happy. I walked to a window. I opened the curtains. It was raining! I really should've seen that coming. I had a fake sad expression on my face, when I actually was as happy as Aimee was.....yesterday.

"Oh...well then what are we going to do?" I asked her, in a sarcastic tone. I knew we were going to do something. I could tell.
"We can go there..." She said.
"Where?" I then asked her.

"To the Horror Attraction, silly!" She said. I was at a loss for words.
"Umm..." I was a little confused. Weren't they working on the place since the start of last month?
"Why do you sound so confused?" She asked me.
"I thought they were still building the place!" I said more confused than ever.

"They started at least 6 months ago! And they are just adding a few things. Okay, maybe the animatronics! A lot of extra features. So, we can go look around. Almost like a tour." She answered. Now that made more sense. And apparently I had a feeling that someone else was going to be there...

Aimee and I headed out the door. One thing I hadn't noticed was that Aimee was soaking wet. I mean how could I have not noticed that before. As she walked, I went back inside and grabbed an umbrella. And I came back as soon as she was outside.

I opened the umbrella and we were both under it. We walked towards the car. I closed the umbrella and put it underneath the seat. I sat in the drivers seat....she sat in the passengers seat. You know the usual. As soon as I started driving. I had this strange feeling about something. But, it couldn't be anything. It can't be a thing. Something I shouldn't even worry about.
Aimee was looking out the window at the rain. Then I realized that I had no idea where the place was.

I was hoping Aimee knew. If not then I really don't know why we were here.
"Aimee where exactly is it?" I asked her.
"It's only a few extra miles from the old location. Just a few roads back." Aimee said. I then had to turn the car around the opposite way from where I was heading. Which was a little difficult since it was dark and raining outside. The rain started pouring harder by the minute which made it even worse. And the place was farther than the previous pizzeria. But, it wasn't anything I'm not used to.

I'm pretty sure neither of us were wearing the right clothes for rain. Or any weather whatsoever. Besides a sunny day.

I kept driving. Aimee continued staring out the window, daydreaming about something.

-Aimee's Pov-

I looked out the window as Mike continued driving. I admit I was a little bored. I was almost half asleep. Until the car hit a bump, and I was fully awake. It wasn't long until the rain turned into freezing rain. And if that freezing rain turned to snow. You have no idea how worse that would make everything. The place wasn't that far, just a little longer than it would usually be. But, hey it will all be worth it when we arrive. I'm not sure If the place would be what I expected or not. The only thing I know is that it's supposedly scary. But, I doubt it.