Chapter-1 ~ How It All Began...

~JENNICA'S POV~

I was on twitter reading some things on my time line and saw something so heart stopping I had to write this person. The message reads:

[@XXMollie_crazedXX: I can't take this bullying anymore. I want to just end it all...]

Things like this made me want to just cry. I know those suicidal thoughts all to well. So I tweet her back.

[@Jennica_Spingaa: hey @XXMollie_crazedXX don't take your life. You're beautiful inside and out. :) ]

I had sent her a link to my YouTube video. It was just a song I wrote for my friend when she was in this kind of situation. Many people made fun of her because of her thin frame. They would call her anorexic. Bean pole. Slim Jim and even more nasty names. I couldn't stand her coming over my house crying her eyes out about this. So I talked to her and wrote her a song. Then posted it on YouTube for anyone who was being bullied.

The girl tweeted me back saying that my song made her day and that she wouldn't give up in life. As for my Friend she's now an intern at a modeling company. I get off of my computer and put on my headphones and listen to some One Direction. I know, I'm a One Directioner but their song just inspire me to write my own songs. I loved all of the boys but I have a huge crush on Harry Styles. His personality is just...beautiful. Can a girl call a guy beautiful?

I look at my poster of them on the wall. I know how can I be a Directioner with just one poster? Well I'm a foster kid and Mathew and Henry don't make much money at their family bakery. But they did treat me for my birthday with a One direction cd, a poster, and a camera. I cherish these things the most and my new family.

"Jennica, someone wants to meet you." I hit pause on my busted C.D player and walk out into the living room. There I see my foster dads and a woman in a suit. I was ready to bolt if the D.C.F people were coming to take me away again. This was my fifth foster home and I loved it here. "I'm not going to another home." I say with a glare to the woman. "Jennica she's not apart of the child services. She's here for something very important that involves your videos."

I look at the woman and she gives me a warm smile. "I'm Monica Sparx. Jennica, have you seen your comments on YouTube?" I feel nervous around her. I'm not good around people so I look at my socks. "No, I have don't really care about the comments.." She comes over to me and I flinch. It's a habit I got from my mom. Don't think about her Jenn...

"Well you should. My boss who owns Axel Records. He said one day one of his workers had came to him and showed him your video. He loved how deep you were with your lyrics. He's been trying to get in contact with you since then. He had a few of his people track you down and he sent me."

What?! I run to my room and start up my laptop then log into my YouTube account. I look at my recent video comments and was shocked that I got over 18,000 comments. I read through them and sure enough I see Axel records comments.

"Your songs are so good! Please comment back. I want to discuss business." I hear footsteps behind me. "So Jennica, your foster dads said its your choice." This can't be happening! I glance over at my One Direction poster and it feels like Harry is saying take the deal. So we can meet. I look back at Monica and my dads.

"Lets do this."

**I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT TRUST ME YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS BOOK.. OH AND THE TWITTER NAMES ARE JUST MADE UP LOL DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE...HAPPY READING <3.*