Prologue

Keenan

Man I'm running late for class. Fuck! I tried not to be late my first day.

I ran, walk to class. Making sure to get a seat in the back. I walked in the class all eyes was on me.

"Damn, I know I look good. Y'all don't have to stare." I said making my way to the back of the class.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Davis." My professor said looking at me.

"Yeah yeah gone head and finish what you been saying. My bad for being late."

He went back talking.

Im Keenan Davis. My parents are Skylar and Kenny Davis. I'm the only one of three of my parents older kids that actualy finish school. Now here I am in college. I'm going to make my parents proud if that's the last thing I do. I actually got away from Columbia. I actually live in Florida off campus in a two story house. I recently turn eighteen years old. Ya boy a man now.

"Mr. Davis." The professor called my name again.

I swear I was getting irritated with this nigga. He got the whole class staring at me and shit.

"Wassup." I said giving him a look.

"Nothing uhh never mind. Just pay attention."

I just nodded my head.

After that class I didn't have another one til later. So I guess I could go back home and sleep.

I was looking down at my phone when I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit my fault." I said to the person.

"No its okay."

I know that voice.

She looked up and froze. We stared at each other for a good little minute.

I be damn.

*******
Keenan has his own book y'all.

It's coming soon.

After I finish book 4

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

*NewMommy014*