|3|

Keenan

Bitches keeping shit from me now. Okay! This shit is so funny to me. I find myself at the mall. I need to find me a bad  bitch to fuck right now. Clearly I'm not thinking straight i don't think. I look at my phone. Damn my moms blowing me up. Then I saw texts from KD, Cory, and Kasey.

Fuck them!

I saw this thick ass bitch walking my way.

"Wassup." I called to her.

Call me thirsty all you want. I don't give a damn.

She turned and walked over to me.

Automatically bells started going off in my head.

"Never mind keep it moving."

She stopped then give me the stink face.

"Why? You called me." She said with an attitude.

"And also I said you can keep it moving. Don't make a scene man, just gone head." I said to her.

Then some nigga came and wrap his arms around her and looked at me.

My ears started burning. I just laughed. Not today. Lord Jesus not today. I don't want to kick nobody ass today.

"Aye ma this fella bothering you?" The nigga asked her still looking at me.

I just stared because obviously he don't know who he fucking with. I pulled out my blunt and light it up.

"Yeah he called me out my name."

I just busted out laughing. See I knew this bitch was trouble. Let me have some fun real quick before I beat this nigga ass.

"Oooh girl now you know you lying. You came to me asking me can ride this bull." I was cracking up laughing at them.

I mean damn why not have fun right?

Keenan calm down

The dude approached me, bad mistake. I punched his ass, I swear I heard his jaw crack. I don't know what happen next because all I know is two police officer had me , pulling me back and the dude getting place in the back of an ambulance truck.

"Niggas want to fuck with me and his bitch the one want to ride this dick. I told that bitch keep it moving. This nigga gone approach me like he King Kong or some shit. Like I'm suppose to back down from his big ass, fuck no! What the hell I look? I'm no pussy, and no pussy run through my blood." I was going on and on.

"Sir I'm gone need to take you home." The police said.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Let me ask you something real quick." I said to him.

He just nodded his head. I guess that mean proceed.

"Did I came here with you sir?"

"No you didn't." He answered.

"Good good. Therefore I'm not leaving here with you." I said walking away.

He went to grab me. I pushed him a away. This muthafucka grab me again. Lord I don't want to go to jail tonight, but this nigga pushing it.

I was being wrestled to ground by three polices. They asses lucky. They handcuffed me and put me in the back of the police car.

"Rat ass niggas." I yelled out.

One of them had my phone. I guess to call my mama.

Snitching ass niggas.

You never calm your ass down. You stay getting buck!

"Fuck you!" I shouted

This shit is crazy. That's why I don't like going off or getting mad, my mind be fucking with me.

You the crazy one here not me. You angry enough yet?!

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled again.

What will your family think about you!? You so different. If you face what you have we wouldn't be in this situation.

I just tried tuning it out. It work because when I woke up I was at my parents house.

"Ma'am your son has problems." The officers was talking to my mama.

I don't have no problems I'm fine.

Fuck them!

"Well where did you got him from?" My mom asked the officer .

"The mall. We got a call saying a psycho man was stomping a man in the face. The man was placed in the hospital. Ma'am this is a serious case. Your son can to jail for attempting murder."

My mom had tears running down her face. Shouldn't I be the one crying? They kept my child from me!

"Can he stay at home!" My mom asked the police.

"Yes for now."

I just shook my head.

They let me out the cuff. Damnit I don't have my car. I'm ready to go back to school.

My dad looked at me like he wanted to say something . I just smirked and walked upstairs to my old room.

Wow what a day. I hope tomorrow be better. I want to meet my child.

*********
First off I want to say thank you to my boo skylarrj for this amazing book cover!! I love it!!!!

Kelsey in Media!

Keenan wow boy!

What you think!

Comment , Vote, Share

*NewMommy014*