|15|

Angelica Danielle

"Aghh yeah Keenan right there." I moaned out as he pumped his body into me.

We been going at it for about an hour now.

He looked down at me as he moved faster.

"Agghhhh yessss ooh goosh." I screamed out as he went faster.

"You like that Angie?" He asked me then kissed me.

I just nodded my head as he kissed my neck, then started sucking on it. This time we have sex it feels so different from the last time. The way Keenan was rolling his hips into me. Biting on my neck. Squeezing my already sensitive breasts. Kissing my lips. Whispering in my ear. It felt like he was actually making love to me.

"Agh fuck Angie you feel good baby." He groaned out.

I could tell he was getting ready to climax how he was grabbing on me.

"Angie!" He shouted out my name.

Okay that was a first. Another first was when he called me baby.

He dropped down on me and kissed my cheek. Another first.

What is going on with him?

I won't say anything though. I just going to enjoy the moment.

He looked at me. I stared back, and he kissed me. I mean really kissed me. Passionately.

It brought tears to my eyes. These hormones is the worst.

"I'm hungry now. Girl you gave me an appetite." He said rolling off me and went into the bathroom.

I'm glad his parents room on the other side of the house.

I'm also glad he taking his medication.  It helps a lot.

He still quiet though, he talks to me now.

Well and like Cory says, he do stares at me a lot.

"What we eating then?" I asked him.

He looked at me up and down.

Oh gosh.

"Come on let's go take a shower." He pulled me out the bed.

He turn on the water. We stepped in. He grab the shower head and spray me in my face.

"Keenan what the hell!" I yelled and he thought it been so funny.

This the first I think I ever heard him laugh. It was sexy as hell.

"My bad I been trying to take it off the handle." He said still laughing.

"Yeah I bet."

"Shut up and wash my back." He said to me.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Pleeaasse." He gave me a sad face look.

Omg he look so good. Him being so nice to me is new.

"Fine turn around." I said grabbing the soap and rag and started washing his back.

After I was done he grab another rag and started washing my whole body.

He looked at me as he wash me up.

After we was he wrap a towel around me and then hisself. I'm not used to this at all. He showing me all this attention.

After we put on our clothes, we went to check on Kelly. She was still so we went downstairs to cook.

"I want a omelette." I said.

Keenan looked at me like I was speaking a different language .

"Nahhh you cooking. Not me." He sat at the kitchen table.

I looked at him and he just busted out laughing.

"Fine man damn." He got up and walked to the refrigerator .

Damn I like this new Keenan. Nah I love them meds he taking lol.

"You not going to help me?" He asked me looking at me over his shoulder.

"Ughh you killing the vibe." I got up and said.

"I'm going to kill something else, keep talking." He smirked at me.

Well see the way my hormones and I set up. He can go head and do just that. I won't even stop him.

I just blushed.

"So we having omelette and what else?" He asked me.

"Pancakes and sausages." I said.

"Hell nahh. Let's get dress. We can get all that from IHOP." He said putting the things back in the refrigerator.

I laughed. He was so serious just now.

He then walked out the kitchen.

I followed him.

He walked all the way to the other side of the house to his parents room.

He jogged back and went to get Kelly. He took her back to the other side of the house. Then pulled me in his room.

"You suppose to be getting dress. What you doing?" He said pushing me against the door and wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked me deep in my eyes and kissed me.

I moaned.

"Girl you better stop that, before we start something and don't get nothing to eat." He said.

"I'm not worried." I said then my stomach growled.

Keenan busted out laughing again.

"Okay seriously let me feed you and baby. Can't let y'all go hungry like that." He said kissing me than put my legs back on the floor.

Tears filled my eyes.

He's so sweet. He remind me how his dad treat his mom. Papa Ken and Mama Sky relationship is life. Even when they in their forties.

***********
Awww Keenan warming up to Angie😍😍

What you think?

Comment vote share

-NewMommy014