|27|

Keenan

When I got home, I saw this buff ass nigga on my door step. I guess he suppose to be the look out or something. He better know how to fight. Buff or not. This nigga gone have to put up a good ass fight.

I walk up to em.

"Yo is there a reason you on my door step?" I asked em.

He turn to me with a shocked expression on his face. He charge at me. His first mistake was charging at me with his head down like me some damn bull. I sent a right hook to his jaw. Making that nigga fall face first to the ground. His second mistake was trying to trip me up. That alone made me kicked his ass in the mouth. I'll leave his ass alive for now. I just sent two more kicks to his face knocking his ass out.

I walked up the steps and into my house. I saw five niggas around my baby mama. Each sending a hit to her face. I saw red. I mean literally saw red. Where the fuck my daughter at? I closed my eyes counted to ten reopen them. Sending five shots around the room to each nigga. One got hit in head. The other four got hit in the chest  and back.

I ran over to Danny. She looked at me with two black eyes. A swollen lip. And cut up face. She had tears steaming down her face. Hell I been crying too. My baby face look bad.

"Angie where is Kel?" I asked her.

"Safe." Was all she said.

"Angie where?" I growled out.

She got up and walk up the stairs. I followed close behind her. She walked in one of my rooms I'm not using. I saw Kel balled up on a blanket in the corner sleep. I turn to Angie and pulled her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said. Into her neck.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt. My face just numb. Everything else is unharmed. Including this little one in my stomach." She said with a smile.

I walked back downstairs and called Jay.

Jay- Yo?

Me- I need the clean up crew at my house asap nigga.

Jay- One

I hang up.

I walked back upstairs. I see that Angie had put Kel in her room. I walked in my bedroom and saw Angie cleaning her face. I went to help her.

"Man babe. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen." I said. I was feeling bad. I put not only her life in danger, but my child's life too. On top of that. My baby face fuck up. Bad too.

"It's okay." She said , but didn't look at me.

Damn. I think I done fuck up. To be honest I can't even be mad.

I grab her hands.

"No baby it's not okay. You won't even look at me." I said.

Her eyes met mine and a tear slip out her eye. I hold her close to me. She hold me tight.

My phone vibrate. It was Jay.

Me-Sup.

Jay- We here.

Me-  Alright ill be down in a min.

"Baby that's Jay to help me clean the bodies up off the floor. I'll back up in a min." I kissed her walked downstairs.

"Yo man you know it's a man laying on the front of your lawn sleep.?" Jay asked me.

I just nodded.

"Kill em." Was all I said.

"Say no more." Jay said then pull out his pocket knife and walked outside.

"Yo my dad said that they been looking to kill these niggas off a long time ago. So nobody will be looking for em." Jay said.

Jay dad was a police officer.

"Word. Good looking. I hope everything work out for you and Samantha." I said.

"Yeah me too. After dealing with that girl for 4 years and a half. I have no choice but to try to make it work." He said then walk out along with everybody else.

Everything was back to normal. Not exactly.

I ran back up stairs. I heard the shower going. I took off my clothes and got in with Angie. I hugged her from behind. I  grab the rag out her hand and begin to bathe her with my baby wash. I'm sorry, but I like to smell like a baby. So forgive me. Lol.

After I wash her. I wash myself and shut off the water. I dried her and myself off. I carried her in my bedroom and laid her down.

I got in bed with her. Naked. She snuggled close to me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Marry me Angie." I blurted out.

"Huh?" She lifted her head.

"You heard me. Will you marry me?" I asked her.

"Of course." She kissed me.

"Okay we will go shopping for rings tomorrow." I said then close my eyes.

"I love you Kee." She whispered.

"I love you too ma."

***********
This Chapter is dedicated to four people who have been with me from the beginning with the feedback, votes, and views. I really do appreciate y'all from the bottom of my heart. Without y'all I don't think I would have gotten this far and making this family series a family series how I have it. Thanks you guys. I love y'all!!!! Gifted_Weird_1993 jeweldesiree ___lelee SimplyBree318

Keenan so sweet! I guess being a father really did change him.

He asked Angie Danny to marry him!!!

Epilogue next

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

Check out my new book Who Gets The Girl

-NewMommy014