|2|

Keenan

On my way home. I swear this been a long ass drive man. I just gone be happy when this drive is over. Long ass ride for no damn reason. The fuck. Once I see that sign that say Welcome To South Carolina i was doing 80. I ain't lying.

I pulled up to my parents house, I saw the unfamiliar car in the car.

When I walked in the house got quiet as hell. Everybody else turn to me. I saw my little brothers K'Von and K'Mar. Then I saw this little girl watching Sofia the First. I guess it was the girl I heard on the phone.

"Aye KD let me meet my niece." I said walking farther into the house.

When I look closely it look like I see Danny here too. What the hell her ass doing here.

"Mommy off." The little girl turn around and I swear the world stopped.

Cory walked in the living room with a tea cup in his hands.

I swear I just stared at the little girl. No where in hell that's my baby. She walked over and got in Danny lap.

"Hey son." My dad broke the silence.

Obviously I'm seeing wrong so lemme walk outside and try this again, because clearly I'm seeing wrong and I felt my temper rising.

So I walked back outside stood there for about a min and walked back inside.

Everybody just stayed in the same spot they been in. I saw my mama gathering all the kids.

I saw Kasey speed walk up me.

"Don't come closer!" I yelled.

I walked over to Danny and pulled her by her neck.

"You kept my child away from me! Huh? You grimy ass bitch!" I yelled in her face. I drew my arm back about to punch her ass when I felt somebody grab me.

"Get the fuck off me." I tried to struggle out the person grip.

"Y'all suppose to be my family, but y'all help this bitch keep my child away from me!? What type shit is that?" I felt my ears burning.

"Keenan calm down." Kasey said.

This heifer knew about my child and she hang up the phone in my face.

"Bitch you knew that bitch been keeping my baby a secret. That was my baby in the background wasn't it ?" I yelled at Kasey.

She wouldn't even look at me.

I just shake my head at all them. Fuck them.

"Fuck all y'all!" I said breaking out the grip and went and walked outside.

Keenan you ain't shit! A voice said in my head.

"Fuck you nigga."

You need to tell your family about your bipolar disorder.

"Fuck them! Leave me alone." I said walking to my car and busted all the windows out.

Fuck!

"Your ass need to calm down." I heard Cory said.

"Man you knew this shit too! We suppose to boys and you kept that shit from me dawg. That shit not cool!" I said pacing back and forth.

Trying too calm my self down only anger me more.

I got a child. I miss out a lot. Fuck bruh.

"That wasn't my place to tell u. You better take that shit up with your baby mama."

"That probably ain't even my baby." I said.

As soon as I said that my heart hurt. I need a fat ass blunt right now.

Stupid ass bipolar nigga.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

Cory looked around wondering who I was talking too.

It's not my fault you bipolar and can't control your temper.

"Get the fuck out my head." I said getting in my car and speed out the drive way.

Angelica Danielle

"Man I think Keenan done lost his damn mind." Cory said running back in the house.

"What you mean by that?" Mama Sky said.

"This nigga done busted all his windows out his car , then he been talking to his self." Cory said shaking his head.

Wow that's something to say. I blame myself. I should have let him know about his child. But I kept it from him.

I hold my head down and cried.

"My poor son." Mama Sky said.

Kelly walked over to her grandma and jumped in her lap.

Mama Sky just hold her.

I hope Keenan comes back.

*******
Keenan going off the deep end!

Poor thing!

Keenan in Media

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

*NewMommy014*