|18|

Keenan

I'm so glad I get to go back to  school. My mom don't want me to go back. She out her mind? I'm getting the hell out of Columbia tonight. I'm taking my family back with me too.  Yep you heard right. I'm taking Kel and Angie back with me. Angie gone have to follow me back. I know and wouldn't want to leave her car.

Right now the whole family at the house. Im glad I'm taking my pills on a regular. I swear if I forget to take it. I hear somebody shaking my pill bottle. I look and it's my baby girl. That's all the encouragement I need right there.

I walked downstairs with my little one in my hand. I went to sit by Angie.

I saw Cory trying to hide a smirk. His ass.

KD and Dasha was here. Kasey was here. Crystal was here with her son. Uncle C and Aunt Nae was here too with their twins. Still no Samantha.

"Has anyone talk to Samantha lately?" I asked them.

They all shook they head no.

"I talk to Jay awhile back and he talk to her, but then they stop talking because another female answer his phone." I said.

"Yeah I heard about that. Jay told me she don't even call or answer his text no more." Cory said.

"Wow." Was all Crystal and Kasey said.

"What y'all not about to do is talk about me behind my back. That's why I don't come now. All y'all fake as hell."

"Wait a minute that sound like Sam." Cory said.

We all looking around for a phone. Then I looked down I saw Kel have my phone to her ear.

We all busted out laughing. Then I took the phone out her hands. I put it on speaker.

Me- girl who the hell you getting buck with? We just wanted to know what was up with you since you haven't come around in a while . Don't blame us for actually caring about your dumb ass. You got the nerves to call somebody fake, but you talking through the phone though. How about you stay your ass where you at and when your ass need something don't look my way.

I hang up. Everybody looked at me.

"What?" I said. I could feel my ears burning. That lil bitch hit a damn nerve.

"You said a bad word around your baby." Cory said.

Oh damn.

"My bad lil mama." I said then kissed her cheek.

"The nerve of that girl. I'm not about to worry about her ass no more." My mama said.

"'Mama language." I said.

"If you don't take that lil girl in the play room. It's going to be me and you." My mama said.

"She won't go. Watch she start crying." I said then take Kel to the play room.

I went to sat her down, big she started crying. So I pick back up and carried her back in the family room with me.

"That don't make no sense how you got that girl spoiled." My mom shook her head.

"I can't help it if she's a daddy's girl." I said. Kel laid her head on my chest with her thumb in her mouth.

"I can't keep no cry baby." My mama said.

Nobody asked her ass to keep my
Child. My child going back with me. Let me hold my tongue. This lady be on some other shit sometimes with her mouth.

"You won't have too. She going back with me." I said looked at my mama.

Angie looked at me.

"Yeah you going to so start packing." I said to her.

She nodded her head and walked upstairs. To pack her and Kel clothes.

"That's how you do it! That's how you handle they asses! Go head lil cuz!" Cory gave me dap.

I just smirked.

"I wish I could get Dasha to do what I want her to do, without her giving me lip." KD said. Dasha rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever." She said.

"See what I mean? If I go up side her head a few times she would do what I say." KD smirked.

"Yeah I would like to see you try." Dasha said.

"Man don't nobody want to hear y'all argue. Y'all argue like old people." Cory said making us all laugh.

"And how would you know how old people argue?" Kasey asked him.

"I live with two who argue all the time. For no reason." He whispered, but I heard him.

I just shook my head.

"Well get your ass out our house and you won't hear us argue." Uncle C said.

"That's right baby. Let em know!" Aunt Nae said.

"Man I been just playing. Calm down old people." Cory said taking a sip of whatever in his red cup. I bet liquor.

His ass forever drinking.

Kel fall asleep on me so I got up to lay her across my bed. I need to check on Angie anyway.

After I lay Kel down, I went to check on Angie.

What I saw scared the hell out of me.

Angie was passed out on the floor looking pale as hell!

What the fuck!?

**********
Lord what the hell is up with Angie?

Sam need to cut it out! Wonder where she at?

What you think of this update?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014