|23|

Keenan in Media

Angelica Danielle

"Come walk with me real quick." Keenan said taking my hand.

Lord please be with me. I prayed. Keenan and I haven't really talk none since his mom been in the hospital. Then Sam came and started trouble. I thought sure Keenan been about to break the poor girl neck.

We walk in silence until we got to chapel.

"You coming in with me?" Keenan asked me.

I nodded my head yes and we entered the chapel.

"Damn I don't know when the last time I step foot in something like this." Keenan said.

This boy just cuss.

"Keenan you just cuss." I said.

"Huh? Girl we at the hospital. This not a real church. I didn't said it in front of the Jesus up there." Keenan smirked.

He so sexy.

"Come on." Keenan said grabbing my hand again and we made our way to the  Jesus statue thingy.

He kneed down and pull me down with him.

"Dang I don't know where to begin." He said looking over at me. Still holding my hand.

"Just speak from your heart." I said back softly.

"We will be here all night if that happen." He laughed.

"I'll be here with you." I said.

He kissed my cheek and a bell ring.

"Oh shit we better stop." He laughed. I laughed too. This fool cuss again.

"Keenan you cuss again." I shook my head.

"Oh shit my bad. I meant shoot."

This boy so goofy when he wants to be.

"Okay stop making me laugh. Time to get serious." He said then breath in then breath out. Looked over at me. I wouldn't look at him, because I know he would start laughing.

"Okay, well first I want to say thank you god, for giving me life. Thanks so much for my little girl, who I love dearly. Thanks so much for my baby's mother. Without her my little girl wouldn't be here. So I'm grateful for her. Now she carrying another one of my seeds. Lord I pray it's a boy. I need a boy now." He laughed. I had tears in my eyes. He grateful for me. I never thought I would see the day.

"Lord thank you for my mom man. She's my heart. I'm glad she pull through. Without my mom  I wouldn't have made it through, and I would be lost right now. Thank you for giving my mom a second chance with life. Thank you giving me this opportunity to make my mom wish come true. This young lady I have beside me. I think I love her. Nahh freak the think. I do love her. It take me a lil min to figure it out, but I want her in my life forever. I'm glad I haven't pushed her away with my mood swings and my illness. I'm willing to change for her and our kids. Amen." Keenan finish.

"Amen." I whispered as tears was falling down my face.

"Hell you crying for?" He asked me.

I just pulled him in my arms and hold him. He hold me back. I looked at him in his eyes.

"I love you too Keenan."

Then we stood up and shared a kiss. We heard a bell again.

"Let's get the hell out of here before God get us." He smiled then grab my hand and we walked back.

"You hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah I could use another pizza with Lemon pepper." I said.

"Ya nasty ass. But come on. Anything for my girl." He kissed my cheek.

I blushed. Omg will I get use to this new Keenan?

We walked back to Mama Sky room.

"Aye the love birds are back." Cory yelled out.

Keenan blushed y'all!

"Is this nigga blushing?" KD said the busted out laughing.

"Hell yeah. Proud of you nephew." Mr. C said.

Sam sat under him not saying anything. I think Keenan scared the poor girl.

Keenan walked over to her and pull her up. He hugged her.

"I'm sorry Sam. I was just pissed and angry. I hope you can forgive me." Keenan said.

Everybody looked at him in amazed.

"Good da da." Kelly said making us laugh.

"We about to go get something to eat y'all want something." Keenan said.

"Nah I want to go with y'all." Cory said.

"Me too." KD, Kasey and Crystal said.

"Sam you coming?" Kasey asked her.

"No I'm going to say with Sky and Lil C." She said then got in bed with Mama Sky and put her head on her shoulder.

That girl need to grow the hell up.

"Suit your self." Cory said then walked out the room.

Before we left out I heard Sam said.

"I'm pregnant."

****************
Oooh Sam!

Keenan ass in love y'all!

What y'all think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014