|8|

Angelica Danielle

I woke up and froze. I know damn well I didn't sleep this long.  Its dark outside. I was supposed to take my ass home. How the hell I fell asleep? I looked and see that I was in the bed by my self. I looked over at Keenan night stand to see that it was only 8pm. So I guess I'll hit up a restaurant and go home.

I went inside Keenan bathroom and looked the mirror. I had hickies everywhere. This nigga trying to brand me and shit.

I turn on his shower and got in. I just stood there just thinking about my life. Here I am at 18 years old with a child. A single mother. That don't look to good. It's hard finding a job. I hate living off people and I feel like I'm a burden to Mama Sky and Papa Ken. They shouldn't have to do what they did for me. Its Keenan responsibility. I just want to take my child far away and don't look back.

I don't know how long I stay in the shower. All I know is my skin felt dry and ashy. I hope this boy has lotion..

I stepped out the shower and grab a towel. I looked in his cabinet to see if he have lotion. And he did which was baby lotion. I lotion my body and put it back.

I walked back out the his room and put back on my clothes.

I didn't put my panties on that would have been slack. So I put it in my pocket and made my way downstairs..

As I reached the handle of door I heard Keenan deep voice.

"And where the hell you think you going at this time of night?"

He made me jump.

"Uhh home."

He turned on the living room lap. What the hell he doing sitting in the dark?

"No you not." He said.

"Yes I am." I said back..

"Nah we about to have a little chat. Come sit down."

Oh god. I wonder what this about.

I went to sit next to him. I didnt look at him..

"So why didn't you tell me about my daughter?" He asked me.

How I knew this is what he been want to talk about?

"When I found out I was pregnant. I came to your house, but you called me all out my name for no reason. Asking me why I was there. I should be asking you what happen. I thought you put a condom on..you questioning me about shit."

He just stared at me.

"The condom had broke." He said.

Now he tell me.

I just shook my head.

"Wow and you just now waiting to tell me about it?" I said with an attitude.

His jaw clenched. Oh shit.

"Bitch you didn't even tell me about my daughter. I bet if I never went home you and my family. Still would have kept her away from me. You trying to catch attitudes and shit. I should be the one with the attitude. You had almost two years to tell me about my daughter! But did you? No you didn't! You want to play all innocent and shit, but your ass guilty as fuck. Just stay the fuck away from me. Don't even look at me. You're dead to me. And if you think about keeping me away from my child..I'll kill you. Now get the fuck out my house. And stay out my baby lotion." He said then turn and walk upstairs..

I just sat there shell shocked..this nigga went to all calm to anger in amount of seconds. What the fuck just happen?

Let me get my ass out his house. I'm packing my shit tonight. Going to get my child and get far far away from this nigga. Fuck what he talking about. He think I'm about to sit right here and let him threaten my life and not do anything about it. That nigga need help.

***********
Danny you bet not do it!

Keenan and his 0-100 temper.

Comment,Vote,Share

NewMommy014