|21|

Angelica Danielle

"Sky what's wrong?" Mr. C asked Mama Sky.

She wouldn't tell him. Papa Ken look so lost. Keenan rest his head on my shoulder. KD and Kasey chair a seat. She was sitting on his lap. Cory and Crystal sat by their mama who cried silently. K'Mar was trying go get on the bed with Mama Sky and K'Von was sleep. Mr. C twins was with the baby sitter.

"Sky just talk to me. It's eating me up inside not knowing what's wrong with you." Mr. C said was tears filled his eyes.

"I have cancer C." Mama Sky said as tears filled her eyes.

Mr. C broke down and cried while holding on to Mama Sky as he cried.

"You can't leave me Sky." He cried.

"If the lord call me home C what am I suppose to do?" Mama Sky cried.

"Fight damn it! No Sky you can't leave me. You all I have left besides my family. Please Sky." Mr. C cried.

Man this is so sad. I feel so sorry for this family. If Mama Sky leave this earth this family will never be the same. I already know Papa Ken would worry his self to death. Especially with the twins still babies. She going to pull through she just have too. Who else going to help me with my kids? When I went to tell her I was pregnant with Kelsey. She wanted me to tell Keenan about Kelsey, but I told her please don't tell him. She promise me she wouldn't. She said when Keenan find out she wanted nothing to do with it. She kept her word. It sure did blow up in my face too. She's a strong woman. With us behind her. She will pull through.

"So what the doctor saying?" Mr. C asked her.

"I having surgery tomorrow to remove one of my breast." She said weakly and yawn.

"Sky your ass bet not go to sleep. Keep your eyes open." Mr. C said.

"C I'm sleepy." Sky yawn again.

"Okay sleep for twenty mins and I'm waking you back up." Mr. C said.

Mama Sky nodded her head and fall asleep.

Mr. C just laid his head on her shoulder. Instead of Papa Ken laying in the bed with her, Mr. C was.

"Aye y'all remember when we had that snake in the pool?" KD laughed.

Kasey and Papa Ken busted out laughing.

"Mama been too funny that day. I swear her and Uncle C thought they been turtle man." Kasey laughed.

"Nahh y'all remember that time we had that big cookout and mama invited the whole block. And she caught this lady flirting with dad? Man I thought sure dad been about to lose his dick that day. Her ass gone cut the lady hair off and hand it to her like she did nothing wrong." Keenan said making us laugh.

Mr. C lifted his head up.

"I remember when I first met her. Man we never got along we stay at each other neck." Mr. C said smiling.

"Damn girl had a mean ass attitude." Papa Ken said laughing. " I think I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She always get me to say things I don't think about."

"Aye y'all remember when she beat Tara ass." Mr. C laughed.

I looked over at Crystal. She looked like she wanted to know what happen.

"Hell yeah. Sky got them hands." Miss Nae said. "I'm low key scared of her."

"We know." Everybody said.

Then busted out laughing.

"Naw I remember when she beat Kasey and Keenan with that cord because they had that water balloon fight in the house." Cory said laughing.

"Now that shit been funny." KD laughed.

"I swear life with Sky is never boring. Mean as rattle snake." Papa Ken said.

"Attitude like its nobody business." Miss Nae said.

"Will cut ass in a heart beat." Keenan said then smirk.

"Will hold a secret even when she tell you it's wrong." I said.

"Best mother in the world." Kasey and KD said at the same time.

"Best wife in the world." Papa Ken said.

"Best sister in the world." Mr. C said.

"Best friend in the world." Miss Nae said.

"Best Auntie in the world." Cory and Crystal said at the same time.

We all looked over at Mama Sky tears filled our eyes again.

She really is super woman.

"Grandma Sky." Kelly said making us all gasps and looked at Mama Sky who had her eyes open looking at us smiling with tears running down her face.

***********
Awwww Kelly

Damn another overwhelming chapter for me

Sky is truly awesome.

I love her so much.

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014