|6|

Angelica Danielle

Why did he have to ask me to take him somewhere knowing he don't talk to me?

"So where am I going exactly?" I asked him.

The reason I asked because he haven't said nothing to me since he got in the car. And instead of getting in the front with me, he got in the back with Kelly. Really though?

He acting childish. Still now he not saying anything to me. Like wow!

I look in my rear view mirror to see if Kelsey was sleep. She was so, I let him have it.

"Umm Keenan it don't make no sense how you are acting right now! Like seriously man." I said.

He looked at me through the mirror. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Man just take me to the mall, I'm taking Kel with me." He said.

Hmm he out his damn mind.

"No you will not."

"You want to try me? You had her to yourself for how long now? You don't think I want to spend time with my child with out u?" He said with a hard voice.

He is getting on my nerves. How the fuck I got pregnant by this nigga again? I don't regret my child, I just wish it wasn't from him.

"Like I said you not taking my child. So you can get it through your head now." I said in a low voice.

He just nodded his head.

"Stop the car." He said.

What!?

I just kept driving.

"Stop.The.Fucking.Car. Danny!" He growled out.

I pulled on the side of the road and he got out.

I pulled off when he got out.

"Da da da da da." I heard Kelsey said.

I just sigh. She started to cry.

I hate that nigga. I really do. I had to pull over, my vision got blurry with tears. I rested my head on my steering wheel and cried my eyes out. Why did it have to be this way? Why can't we get along? For our child sake? Did he not care about how she would feel? All these unanswered questions. For me being so stupid and getting pregnant. I could have giving her up for adoption but I didn't. I kept her because carrying her was amazing . Plus when I took one look at her I fall in love and I know right there I will take care her on my own.

I lost my family, but I gain another one. So much happen in my life, but I keep pushing for my child.

After I cried my last tear. I made my way back to the house. I needed a nap.

I felt so drain.

When I pulled up, I saw Crystal car in the yard. Yay, she home. I miss her.

I walked in with Kelly in my arms.

Crystal stood up and walked to give me  a hug.

"Wow you getting bigger girl." I said rubbing her stomach.

"Yes this baby is hell. This one is nothing like my last baby. This one won't let me keep nothing down. Plus Fy ass never home. Sometimes I wonder did I make the right decision in marrying him. He comes home smelling like the next bitch. Girl he gone lose me if he keep this shit up." Crystal said fighting back tears.

I just hug my friend. She is really going through it.

"It will get better." I said to her.

"I hope so girl. Because the way I'm feeling, I just want to call it quits, but when I look at Chris, I just break down and cry because I love Fy. And I wouldn't want to lose him."

We stood in the living room talking.

"Just ask him." I said.

"It will only cause an argument and I'm not trying to have that." Crystal soda wiping her eyes with her hand.

I hugged her again.

How am I suppose to help someone with their problems and I can't seem
to get my own problems together.

We talk a few more minutes and she left.

I went upstairs to my room to take a shower.

I sat in the tub and let the water beat on my body. I felt my self falling asleep.

I felt somebody tap me awake. I looked and it was Keenan.

The way he looked at me made my nipples get hard and my hot box wet.

"You trying to drown yourself?" He asked me looking at my breast.

I covered myself up with my hands, the best way I know how.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I shot back at him.

"Maybe." He said, his face show no emotions.

This nigga is crazy.

I just shook my head.

"Get out."

"You get the hell out this my parents house." He folded his arms across his chest.

"I fucking hate you." I screamed at him reaching for my towel.

"Good I hate your ass too. What type of person keep the father away from their child? A selfish ass bitch. And that's you."

When I step out the tub, I walked up to him and slap him in his face, but he grabbed my hand and pull me to him.

"You better watch your damn hands." He said with his lips inch from mine.

"You better watch your damn mouth." My lips touch his by accident.

He pushed me off him and backed away from me.

He walked out the bathroom. I can breath again.

As I stepped out my bathroom. I was pulled back in the bathroom and was placed on the counter, with Keenan between my legs. He kissed me roughly and his touch was nothing gentle.

He opened up the condom pack and pushed into me. I moaned loudly , trying to wrap my legs around him but he wasn't having that. He just kept them open and keep going deeper inside me.

I wanted to wrap my arms around him? He wasn't having that either.

I couldn't do nothing, but take it.

I swear it felt like an hour before this nigga got his nut. I know I came about three times.

He put his forehead against mine.

Then he said something that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

"I swear I hate you with everything in me." Then he pulled out of me and walked out the bathroom pulling up his pants.

I just sat on counter and cried.

**********
Poor Angie Danny.

Keenan so cruel man. Can you guys blame him?

Comment,Vote,Share

NewMommy014❤️❤️❤️