|9|

Keenan

It has been a week since I kicked Angie out my crib and since the last time I seen her also. She dont even come to class. I hope everything okay with her. Not that I care or anything. I just hope she good.

Going home this weekend.

After I left class I saw a group of guys standing around rapping. They should work on that a lil bit. They don't sound all that. I saw Jay in the mix of it all. Nigga had bars. I decided to join them. I mean what's the worst can happen. I wouldn't say I was good and I wouldn't say I was good. I just enjoy the beats and the way the rhymes flow off my tongue.

It went on for two hours. They asked me did i want to spit one, I declined. I wanted to though.

I walked away.

"Aye Keenan wait up!" Somebody called me

I turned around and it was Jay. What this nigga want?

"Wassup?"

"You going home this weekend?" He asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

"Tell Sam to call me. She won't answer my calls." Jay said.

I swear Jay and Samantha off and on relationship is stupid.

"Nigga u call her. Just keep calling until she answers." I said.

"Man that won't work. She mad at me because when she called me the last time. A bitch answered my phone. I told her it was nobody special to me. I'm not even fucking the girl." Jay went on explaining his self like I gave a damn. I'm just ready to get home to see my lil girl.

"Damn man that's fucked up. Well that what you get trying to act like you move on from her and shit. How would you feel if some nigga answered her phone?" I asked him.

"You and Sam just need to leave each other alone. Y'all don't know what the hell y'all want to do. You twenty and she eighteen. Y'all still acting like y'all can't get it together." I said again.

Damn I think I need to change my major.

"Man you right, but you don't understand..Sam makes me so mad, with her depression spells. Her insecurities. She just all over the place." He said with his head down.

"I don't know what to tell you then. If you love her like you say you do. You will find away my nigga." I said.

Damn yes I'm definitely changing my major.

"Thanks bruh." Jay said then walked away.

Finally.

I made my way to my car. Fuck going home, I'm about to head straight to my parents house. Get ready for this long ass drive. 6 hrs and 52 mins. Hmm not bad at all.

I didnt get to my parents until 1 something in the morning. I was tired as hell. I didnt see Angie car in the yard, but I did see my uncle C car. Oh shit what done happen?

I entered the house and everything and everyone stop and looked at me..

Aww hell what done happen?

"Wassup y'all?" I greeted them.

They all just stared at me.

"Damn y'all can't speak? Where Kel at? I asked my mom.

She didn't say anything. Boy I was getting pissed off.

"Yo can somebody tell me what the fuck going on?" I yelled.

"Dont be cussing in my fucking house like you pay bills." My dad said.

"Just shut the fuck and tell me what the fuck is up!" I yelled. I couldn't control my self.