|5|

Keenan

I woke up to someone beating me in my face with their fist. I turn and my daughter was looking in my face.

"Da da da up." The lil girl tried pulling me up.

I don't even know my child name man. That's fuck up bruh.

I got up and pulled her in my arms. She pointed to the door and I got up off the bed and walked out the room and down the stairs.

My mom and Angie was in the kitchen. My pops was in the game room playing poker on the computer.

"Wassup you nerdy ass nigga." My dad greeted me when I came in the game room.

"Aye man watch that around my kid." I said.

Not about to have my child saying bad words.

My dad looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well wassup nerd." My dad tried it again.

I just shook my head.

To be going on 45 years old my dad really don't look it. I still can't believe it growing his hair out still. He even has KD doing it. They some skinny ass niggas man.

"So how school going?" My dad asked me.

"I don't want to talk about school. I want to know what my child name is."

"Kelsey, but we call her Kelly for short. Cory calls her lil bad ass. That lil girl has a temper out of this world if you make her mad. She throw the remote at K'Von the other day. My son had a big ass titty on his head." My dad shoot his head.

"Your mama tear her little ass up."

"Dad language."

"Oh my bad. She looks like you. She so smart too. I just hope she grows out them temper tantrums she be having." My dad hold his hands out so Kel can go to him, but she shook her head no and laid her head on my shoulder.

My baby already a daddy's girl. I like that.

"Forget you too lil nigga." My dad said to Kel.

I just left out the room. Him and his mouth has no filter.

I made my way into the kitchen.

"Come to grandma." My mom said to Kel.

Kel just looked at her and hide her face in my neck.

"What the hell!" My mom said with her hands on her hips.

I just laughed.

I looked over at Danny. She wouldn't look at me. I would never forgive her for what she did.

"Aye ma hold the language man around my child."

My mom looked at me like I was speaking another language.

"This my damn house. I can speak any damn way I want too. She been listening to it."

"Well she won't be no more, so calm that down. I don't want my child growing up before her time so dead that." I walked away.

Kel would not let me put her down. Plus I had to pee. I walked over to Angie and gave Kel to her.

Kel busted out crying. I ran to the bathroom . So I could get back to my baby girl.

I'm a father man! That make me want to change my ways, but I still have ho grind hard for her. I need to get in contact with Jay. He still around but not with Samantha.

After I did my business, I walked back in the kitchen. Kel saw me and jumped out her mama lap and ran to me. This girl has my heart already.

"Attached already. You won't be able to do nothing." My mom said sitting next to Angie, who have yet to say anything.

"Oh yeah umm y'all need to talk." My mom said pointing to me and Angie.

"I don't have nothing to say to her." I said.

"I don't give flip flop penny. You going to talk. Don't make me boil water on your be-hind Keen." My mom glared at me.

"Man this straight bullstuff. I didn't started this." I said. My ears started burning.

My daughter wrap her arms around my neck, that calm me down a tad bit. Still I was getting heated.

"Don't start that BULLSHIT Keen, I'll slap your ass back in reality." My mom said.

All that around my daughter going to stop. I'll take my daughter back with me. I can find a babysitter. I'm not dealing with that around my child. I need to let this shit be known.

"You know what seem like you hard of hearing, or you just don't care, but I do. Seem like you gone do what you want to do since this your house. Right? So how about I take my child back with me. Dad seem to understand me, but my mother want to act up. I don't have the time for that. I said I didn't want that language around my child and obviously you don't care, but I do."

I walked out the kitchen. I walked back in the Game room.

"Damn, stupid ass game done take all my damn money. Fuck that. I need me, a fat ass blunt, a side of henny, and Sky fat booty ass bend over." I heard my dad said.

I walked right back out. Ugh!

I need to get my windows fix. I swear I don't want to ask Angie ass for shit but I have too.

"Aye yo let me holler at u real quick."

Angie looked at me.

"Yeah u."

She walked over to me slowly.

"I need you to take me to get my car."

She just nodded her head.

I gave  Kel back to her and made my way up stairs to get to get dress.

After I was done I made my way back downstairs. I guess they was already in the car.

I made my way outside, I saw Angie in her mirror, putting lip gloss on her lips.

Why? I have no idea. I hope she not doing this for  me. I don't want her

************
What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

*NewMommy014*