|19|

Angelica Danielle

When I open my eyes I saw four white walls. Keenan laying next to me holding on to my stomach. Mama Sky and Papa Ken and Kelsey sleep next to the bed on the long couch.

Why the hell am I hook up to all these machines?

I started coughing.

Keenan head shot up.

"Oh baby you okay?" He asked me then kissed my cheek.

"Why am I in here?" I asked him.

"You passed out." He said.

I was about ask him how, when the door open and the doctor entered the room.

"Aww she's awake. How are you ma'am?"

"I'm feeling fine, just want to know what's wrong with me."

He look at his chart and back at me and started smiling.

"Ma'am I'm going to ask you a question. I know it's crazy, but I have to ask. When the last time you ate?" He asked me.

Say what? Damn when the last time did I ate?

"Umm well see I don't remember." I said with my head down.

"What the fuck! What you mean you don't know when the last time you ate? You trying kill my baby?" Keenan exploded.

His voice woke up Mama Sky and Papa Ken.

"Keenan it's not like that. I actually forgot to eat." I said honestly.

"Nah fuck that bullshit. I guess what you said was true you don't want no more kids by me. It's cool. Fuck it and fuck you." He said getting up and walking out the room.

I just say there and put my head back on the pillow. Instead of he letting me explain myself. He exploded and walks out on me. Man I give up trying to make him happy and wishing he love me how I love him. I have two kids to think about. I don't have time for Keenan and his moods. Like he said Fuck it. And fuck him too.

The doctor was still in the room. I'm so embarrassed.

"Can I go now?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and started taking everything off me.

What I wanted to do was cry my eyes out. But I guess it won't solve nothing. Keenan going to be Keenan rather he take his meds or not.

"Everything will be okay. Just give him time to cool off." Mama Sky said.

I just laid my head on her shoulder as the tears came.

After I was discharged we all left the hospital. Since they only took one car I had to ride back with Keenan in the car.

Papa Ken stop by Popeyes and ordered me something to eat.

Keenan was just staring at me glaring. He can look all he want. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. If he want to see Kelly he better take me to court.

When we got back to Papa Ken and Mama Sky house I got out, went inside the house upstairs to my room. Close and lock the door. Keenan ass is not coming in here tonight.

A knock came at the door but I was ignoring it.

"Angel it's me." I heard Mama Sky said.

I got up off my bed to open the door.

She came and sat on my bed.

"You know Keenan remind me a lot like Kenny. The same temper and attitude. When we was you guys age." She smiled.

"I remember when Kenny first found out about his father. He wanted to have sex with me to take out his anger and frustration." She smoked again.

"TMI Mama Sky." I said making her laugh.

"No I have a point. I told him no, then he have the nerves to say he would go get it from somebody else. I told him he shouldn't tell that to someone he love. He told me he didn't love me. Man that crush my heart. So I packed me and baby stuff and I left. He called saying why wasn't I there. I told him what he told me. He didn't remember saying those things."

"Is it a possibility Papa Ken bipolar too?" I asked her.

"No. He not that bad. Not like Keenan. Keenan can go into depression. He can just shut down from the world. Keenan has problems. Along with being bipolar. He have anger issues and he have a bad temper. That's something he grow up with." Mama Sky said sadly.

"We all never could get him to play with other kids. I remember while we was at the park one day. Some lil boy wanted Keenan to get off the monkey bar. Keenan said no, the lil boy went to grab Keenan shirt. Keenan turned around and punch the lil boy in the nose and throw sand in his eyes." Mama Sky laughed.

"We had  to get that boy away from that lil boy. Keenan could never get along with people. That's why he always by his self." Mama Sky said.

I just was like wow.

"My boy just so full with anger for no reason. Why it had to be him?" Mama Sky said as tears filled her eyes.

"It's not your fault. It runs in the family." I said holding her.

She just nodded her head. Wow Mama Sky never cries. She was always a tough lady. Now with her talking about Keenan and his problem. I see it really do hurt her.

"Go talk to him. Make him listen. I'll get Kelsey for the night. She and the twins get along fine." She said getting up off the bed.

She went to the door and left it open. I grab my food and went Keenan room. He was laying on the bed sleep. I just ate my food at his desk. After I was finish I went to lay on top of him. My baby bump haven't came in yet, so I wouldn't hurt the baby.

He his arms around me and hold me close.

"I wasn't trying to miscarry the baby, Keenan. I just forgot to eat. I had the same problem with Kelly. I would never try to kill my child. You hurt my feelings when you said what you said." I said to him.

He just hold me tighter.

"Can we talk about this in the morning?  I'm sleepy." He said then yawn.

I just grab the cover and cover us up.

"I love you Keenan." I whispered.

***********
Lord Angel not eating.

Mama Sky vented to Angel.

Angel love Keenan!

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014