|7|

Keenan

Back at school. I enjoyed bonding with the daughter. I can't wait  until Thursday. I'm going back down there for the weekend. I need to start looking into daycares down here for real. I want my daughter with me all the time.

I'll even put Angie in my home with me. Just to be close to my child. I called my mom every hour to check on my daughter. My mom ban me from calling her phone. So I called my dad. He wouldn't even answer his phone for me.

They wrong for that man.

I walked in my computer class see Angie already in there. Some nigga all in her face. She really entertaining another nigga though? After I just dick her down. I just laughed. She can do her, ain't like she my girl.

I look closer and it look like she was irritated. I made my way over to where they was.

"Everything good?" I asked her.

She just nodded her head yeah. So I walked back to my seat.

I'm not about to get myself in trouble and she say she good.

"Stuck up ass bitch." I heard ol boy said.

She said to stay out of it, so I will.

I saw tears filled her eyes before she ran out the class.

I walked over ol boy and punch the hell out of him. I'll deal with the consequences later.

"Don't talk about my baby mama like that man." I said to him as he hold his jaw.

He looked at me like he wanted to do something.

"We got a problem?" I asked him.

He just stared at me and walked away. I don't have time for this shit today.

I walked out the classroom looking for Angie. I saw her outside sitting on the bench crying.

"Man dry them tears up man." I said to her

She just glared at me, I glared back.

"What you do?" She asked me.

"Punch the hell out of him in his jaw."

"Why you do that? He's in a gang."

"Ask me do I care." I said.

"Why u have to act like u so hard?" she asked me.

"I don't act like I am hard. This is me everyday." I said taking a seat next to her .

"Why you didn't try to slap him when he called u a bitch? If it was me u would have been tried to slap me."

"Why you talking to me? Don't you hate me?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah."

"Then why you talk to me?"

"Fuck all that. What Kel need?" I change the subject.

"She don't need anything."

See she about to piss me off. I'm trying to have a decent conversation with her and she acting like a bitch.

I just walked away from her. I don't have time for her attitude.

I made my way back to class.

2 and half hours later I was on my way home. When I got there i saw Angie car in my driveway. How the hell she know where I stay?

She got out and walked up to me. I haven't made it all the way out the car yet.

She pulled my head down and kissed me. That was unexpected . I kissed her back.

Let me take this inside. Seem like she want the dick again. I'll give her, her fill up and send her ass home.

If she want to keep giving me the pussy, I'm not going to pass it up. What the hell I look like if I do that?

I picked her up and carried her in the house, closing the door with my foot .

I laid her down on my chair and got on top of her.

All of a sudden she stop.

"Wait! I'm sorry I shouldn't be here." She said pushing me off her and walking to the door.

I went after her. Hell we gone finish this.

"Man wait Angie. U can't get me hard like this then leave me. Come help me take care of it." I said blocking her from leaving the house.

"No Keenan, it won't solve anything. You still going to hate me at the end of the day." She said with Taars in her.

She cry to damn much.

"Man just come on. We will deal with that later. Let's finish what you started." I said grabbing her hand and lead her up the stairs to my room.

Two hours later and she  was sleeping in my arms with her head on my chest. Damn that was good as fuck.

It felt like we connected in a way. I won't let her know that though. I can't catch feelings for her. I don't want too. Relationships don't last.

I be damn if I get in one with her anyway. I don't like her.

I pulled her tighter in my arms and went to sleep.

What the hell am I doing?

**********
Hmmm Keenan don't know what he want to do.

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

NewMommy014