|13|

Angelica Danielle

When Cory said that Keenan was in love with me. I couldn't believe my ears. Then they betting on it. Nah Keenan don't love nobody but his self. His mom still can't get him to take this meds. So he could go off the deep end pretty soon. I'm not saying nothing to him. He not about to go off on me.

Right now I'm watching Kelly play with her cousin. K'Von snatch a toy out her hand. Kelly was about to hit him but I grab her hands and out her in timeout. I'm not having that.

The doorbell ring. It was Mr. C and Miss Nae. And their  two twin girls Niasia and Cylar.

I let them in. Miss Nae went in the kitchen. That's where her and mama Sky always at. While Mr. C went in the game room with papa Ken.

Keenan was still sleep. That's good, because I don't want to see him. We don't talk or nothing.

Plus my period late well by two days. It can come on. I hope it do. I don't want no more kids by him.

Speaking of the devil here he is now, coming down the stairs.

I just glance at him and focus my eyes back on kids. When Kelly saw Keenan coming down the stairs her face brighten up and she took off toward her daddy.

She don't even act that way towards me and I carried her, birth her , and took care of her.

Keenan pick her up and they went into the kitchen.

Not five mins later they came back.

"Let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings." Keenan said to me.

I was shocked he even considered going anywhere with me. I just nodded my head and went upstairs to put on my shoes.

When I came back down, Keenan already had Kelly in her small jacket and with a small book bag on his shoulders.

He really is a good father I gave him that. He have Kelly wrap around his finger and don't even know it.

When we got to the car he strap Kelly in her car seat

"I'm driving. Give me your keys." He said to me.

I throw him the keys, he catch it and hope in the car like he own it.

Let me find out.

The whole ride we was silent. We just listen to J.Cole. He was bobbing his head rapping the lyrics to Wet Dreams. He sounded just like Cole. He was turning me on in the worst way.

When we pulled up, Keenan got Kelly  out her car seat and we made our way inside .

Well he did hold the door open with me. I give him that.

When we sat down. I wanted the teriyaki wings and Keenan ordered the Hot buffalo wings. They gone burn his mouth up. We both order sweet tea. I order Kelly the chicken tenders with fries and a lemonade.

After we got our food we ate in silence. The silence he be giving me makes me feel some type of way.

He is very quiet and I'm not use to that.

"Da da da." Kelly tap Keenan.

"Wassup lil mama."

She pointed to her drink.

"Get." She said.

I was the closest to her. She could have ask me to get it for her.

"Here u go lil mama."

She take it from his hand and drink it. Then tap him again so he could put it back.

I just shook my head.

Keenan looked at me.

"Why you so quiet?" He asked me.

Really? He not saying anything either.

"Umm because you not talking."

"So in order for you to talk I have to talk first." Keenan asked me.

"Pretty much."

"You know I don't talk like that." He said.

"I guess." I said.

He just shook his head and left it alone.

He just continue to stare at me.

Out of no where so girl came up to our table.

"Remember me?" She asked Keenan.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah not really." Keenan said still eating his food.

"The girl from the mall. We met when you use to hang with a light skin skinny nigga and a short black one." She went to explain.

"Still don't remember you Shawty. You can go now. I'm having lunch with my family." He said not looking up from
His plate.

His family? He considered me his family.

The girl focus her eyes on me and rolled them. I just shook my head.

"Well when you drop them off can you come see me?" She ask him.

I saw Keenan getting mad. Look what this bitch done did.

"Look he said he's with his um family, so how about you just back away from
The table and go where ever you been at before you came to this table." I said.

I normally don't do the drama shit, but this bitch is pushing it. I have my child with me too. Just gone head about your business.

I saw Keenan got up and grab the girl by her neck and walked her away from the table. This boy here.

Not five mins later he came back to the table and sat down like nothing happen.

Twenty mins later we was on our way back to his mom house.

Wow we really got along around each other. That's a first.

********
Well Keenan and Angie didn't argue. That's a first.

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy your day!

-NewMommy014